- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Your adventure begins the moment you are picked up from your hotel or cruise ship. You will head to G-Force Adventures Park where you can visit the rare white lions and hop on your ATV to enjoy a wonderful outdoor adventure.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Excellent value for money
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Ideal choice for families
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Land use fee $15 USD per person
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Insurance Collision Fee $25 USD per vehicle
G-Force Adventures, Carretera Cabo San Lucas, Av. La Paz Km. 106, 23473 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at most of the hotels and villas within Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo.
Don't forget to add your hotel name in order to arrange your transportation.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: G-Force Adventures, Cabo San Lucas 23410 Mexico
After hotel or port pickup, you will head to the G-Force Adventures Park where you can visit the rare white lions, before pickup up your
luxury ATV. Listen to a safety briefing and hop on your ATV to begin your guided tour into the mountains.
Stop At: La Candelaria, Hwy 19 Santa Cantarina Mountains, Todos Santos 23000 Mexico
We’ll first explore El Salto, a small waterfall that runs most of the year towards Los Pozos (the wells) where a small, well-preserved church still stands after 100 years, and still serves the local people.
The next destination will be the town of La Candelaria, which is an antique 200-year-old Indian village, which preserves its entire natural environment, conformed by the village, the desert, and Migriño beach. This little town is located in the municipality of Los Cabos in the Mexican State of Baja California Sur.
Here, you'll also get to see the church, orchards, and various species of animals unique to the region such as iguanas, doves, and hares. Learn from your guide fun facts such as the fact that people of La Candelaria are known for their long lifespans, most residents living well into their 90s.
After a fun time, you'll head back to the park and be taken back to your hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age to drive is 16 years
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions 30 minutes
- It is recommended that you wear sunscreen, jeans and comfortable shoes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.