- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy the magical nights on the island living this unique experience of 2 hours. Paddling through the BIOLUMINESCENCE with a sky full of stars, you’ll arrive to the famous sandbar of the island. In there you can walk and play with the water making some cool activities. Then your guide will show you amazing constellations, planets, stars and satellites. The guided tour (SPA and ENG) includes a round transfer from your hotel.
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- National Park fees
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
HolboXtreme, Paseo Kuka, Playa entre los hoteles Flamingos y Las Nubes, Calle Calamar y, 77310 Holbox, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Golf cart taxi in your hotel
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
The tour starts directly on the pickup at your hotel. You’ll enjoy a nice trip in golf cart all the way to the marina. In there the guide will bring you a safety briefing and the necessary equipment. You can choose between kayaks or paddle boards.
During the first 30 minutes you paddle through the darkness and the bioluminescent waters. You’ll arrive to the sandbar to stay in there for 1 hours making some activities with a mask and fabrics. Your guide will explain you about the plankton and the regional nature. The you’ll receive a deep explanation about the sky.
After this truly worthy experience, receive a worry-free transfer back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 7 and under
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.