- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Try wreck diving in Cancun and live an out-of-worldly experience!
Dive 85 ft beneath the surface to find the "General Anaya", a WW2 Admirable class minesweeper that now lays in the Caribbean. During the winter months, the area gets crowded with eagle rays, giving this dive site yet another attraction.
The fun doesn't stop there! This dive includes two tanks, so after exploring the wreck, your second immersion will be on a vibrant coral reef, giving you the ULTIMATE Cancun diving tour.
With exotic aquatic wildlife and a thrilling atmosphere, all certified divers will be impressed with this Cancun 2-tank dive!
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Reef or wreck dive (depending on which option is selected)
- Use of diving equipment
- Bottled water
- Wetsuit, available for rent (USD 11.00)
- Marine park and dock fee (USD 12.00)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Aquaworld, Blvd. Kukulcan, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
8am Reef Dive: Daily
8am Wreck Dive: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
5pm Reef Dive: Tuesday and Thursday
* Check-in half an hour prior to departure.
This 2 tank dive departs at 8 am.
Your first immersion (1 tank) will be at General Anaya, a C-58 minesweeper from World War II.
Your second dive (2nd tank) will be on a nearby reef, at a depth of 17 meters (55 feet).
Departs Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 8 am
• AquaWorld, Boulevard Kukulcan, Km 15.3 Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500 Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 15 years with an adult certification
- This dive is only for certified divers - dive cert must be provided upon check in
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- It is necessary to have dove within the last 2 years in order to take this dive.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.