- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Cholula is a famous town for its 365 temples, built over Pre-Colombian monuments by the Spaniards, such as the enormous pyramid where you can admire pre-Hispanic murals and you can find a Church dedicated to Nuestra Señora de los Remedios. Continue to Puebla, a UNESCO World Heritage City, where you will visit the Chapel of the Rosary and Tonantzintla, considered one of the eighth wonders of the art world.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Rosary Chapel (Capilla del Rosario)
- Food and drinks
- Italian-speaking guide (Additional cost $10USD, paid directly to the guide on the day of the tour)
Centrally-located areas in Mexico City: Zona Rosa, Historical Center and Polanco
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to original departure point
Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
You'll be picked up from your Mexico City hotel and be driven to Cholula town. This tour is a combination of history and architecture where the first stop will be in Cholula, where you will be able to visit several catholid temples and pre-Colombian monuments.
Then, you will continue to Puebla, an UNESCO World Heritage City, where the majority of the buildings are decorated with tiles and beautifully sculpted freestone. There, you will also see the majestic Cathedral at the main square, the chapel of the Rosary, and Tonantzintla, one of the most original Naïf iIndian works.
Your tour ends with hotel drop-off in Mexico city.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- May be operated by an Italian speaker guide if required at time of booking (additional cost)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.