- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The ticket will be available at the ticket office after 11:45 am only valid for that day.
Start at the Gran Cenote for the snorkeling adventure in the deep waters of what is considered the ninth system of wet or dry caves in the world. Here enjoy the time and see the incredible formations of stalactites and stalagmites.
- Entrance to Gran Cenote
- Entry/Admission - Gran Cenote
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Snorkel equipment
Visit: Gran Cenote, Tulum, Yucatan Peninsula
It is located about 3.5 kilometers from Tulum, on the road that goes to the Mayan ruins of Coba, this majestic cenote is the most famous in the area.
This cenote is perfect for lovers of diving, it has a circular shape inside you can admire the stalactites and stalagmites, its depth is 10 meters and is illuminated by natural light which makes the spectacular crystal clear water see, do not worry if you do not take the snorkel equipment with you there, rent parking, and restrooms Discover the tranquility of the underwater world and the experience of a floating dive in the caverns full of fresh water.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Your voucher is not a ticket.
- This ticket is valid and redeemable only for the date you're booking.
- If you present your voucher on any other date, it won't be redeemable and no refund will be done.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.