- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
1. This luxury 45-foot Lagoon Catamaran, will make your day a unique experience guaranteed.
2. Its a private boat for just you and your family. The price is set from 1 to 20 passengers for the same cost.
3. Maximum capacity 30 passengers.
4. We are focused on providing everything you need so you can relax and enjoy the day.
5. We only provide private trips so we will never mix groups. We will choose the nicest Cozumel locations away from the crowds.
- 2 Waiters
- Cooler full of ice
- Catch of the day ceviche
- Tuna salad
- Open Bar (Rum, Whiskey, Tequila)
- Bottle water
- Snorkeling gear (mask, fins, snorkel and life vest)
- If you have any special requirement for food or drinks please let us know and we will bring it to you!
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 toilets
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Deluxe Private Boat Tours
- Entry/Admission - Playa El Cielo
- Entry/Admission - Palancar Reef
- Entry/Admission - Columbia Reef
- Transportation to Marina
- Gratuities (15%
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Deluxe Boat Tours, Marina Fonatur, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Deluxe Private Boat Tours, Carretera Costera Sur Km 3 Fonatur Marina, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
This will be the starting point and the location of our office in the marina. The boat will be right in front of the office. So stop by to check your reservation and we will walk you to your boat.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Playa El Cielo, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
Experience a place that few know about, a pristine location within the already wonderful island of Cozumel.
This beach gets its name because of the starfish that live there and can be seen with the naked eye. It belongs to the largest coral reef system in America. Its shallow crystal clear blue waters and soft sand will make you live an unforgettable experience on your private boat. Away from all tourism and only accessible by water, on an earthly paradise where you will have an intimate encounter with the incredible nature that Cozumel offers. We understand very well the privacy you seek.
In “El Cielo Cozumel “, you will fall in love with the beautiful turquoise waters, teeming with caribbean tropical fish, stingrays and even sea turtles. Enjoy with your friends, special one or family. This place will give you the experience of adventure, tranquility and conviviality you are looking for.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Palancar Reef, Parque Marino de Cozumel One mile off the southeastern coast, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
Why go on a crowded snorkeling boat with 50 people you don't know when you can enjoy paradise with just your family and friends! We specialize in getting away from the crowds and looking for the perfect reef for you to enjoy by yourselfs.
We really focus on making things private with a big attention to detail.
Snorkeling gear is included and it is new and clean.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Columbia Reef, Cozumel Mexico
This is another famous reef you can see but like we said before we will always look for the most private spots where no people are around so you have the place for yourself. Get away from the crowds and enjoy paradise just you and your family or friends.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A maximum of 20 people per booking
- Bring your iPod, towel, submergible camera and sunglasses.
- Organic sunscreen- please help us protect the reef. If you can not find it we have it for sale at the office for $12 usd.
- Sunscreen and a hat. There is shade on the boat, however elsewhere there is very little shade, and the sun can really burn out there.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.