- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Avoid the crowds and live a wonderful jungle and ocean adventure! Discover, in just one day, three extraordinary ecosystems of the Mayan world. Surprise yourself with Mexico's biodiversity and join us on a snorkeling tour that will change the way you feel about nature. We will dive into the turquoise waters of the Mexican Caribbean surrounded by exotic marine life; explore an underground river in the middle of the jungle and discover the mystical wonders of the mayan sink holes (cenotes).
Reservations made with less than 24 hours prior to your tour date must provide Hotel information or pick up is not guaranteed.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- All-inclusive tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to original departure point
Live a wonderful jungle and ocean adventure! This snorkeling tour will introduce you to unique and amazing ecosystems of the Mayan world. After hotel pickup, you will dive into the turquoise waters of the Mexican Caribbean and discover nature at its best as you find yourself surrounded by exotic marine life.
Then, it's time to be amazed as you visit an underground river in the middle of the jungle and connect to nature in an incredible way. Finally, feel the Mayan culture when you visit a sink hole (cenote).
You will be accompanied by a professional guide, at all times, who will share with you the best snorkeling techniques and information regarding the flora and fauna that inhabits these unique ecosystems. Lunch and beverages are included making this a truly unforgettable experience!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Please bring comfortable clothes and footwear, water shoes, sunglasses and a hat, a bathing suit, an extra T-shirt, towel, biodegradable sunscreen and mosquito repellent, extra cash
- Important: Basic swimming skills required
- Prescription goggles available under previous request
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This was a fun trip. Be aware that if you are departing from Cancun, you will have a long ride ahead of you while the van picks up other vacationers and then heads over an hour south for the activity. We started at the open cenote that has a zip line and high platform for jumping. There is a wooden ladder, if you're not quite so adventurous. All 3 snorkel locations are very cold, 72 degrees. We walked about 3 blocks to snorkel the cave, and it was really neat! This is where they take some awesome pics of your group inside. You'll probably see a few bats. Wear mosquito repellant, as the bugs will eat you alive until you get in the water. We then walked just a few steps to the screened lunch building, and had a great lunch of grilled chicken, rice, potatoes, etc. After lunch, we drove to the last location, the ocean inlet. You will have to wear fins here, but fins, masks, snorkels, and life vests are provided by the tour company. This was a great place for tons of colorful fish and neat underwater formations. I highly recommend wearing water shoes, as you will be walking on gravel and over semi/rough terrain, and it was a pain for those in sandals to keep taking them off and putting them on. It also was good to have them on in the water, as they protected our feet from rocks and things underwater.