- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Indulge in Puerto Vallarta’s gourmet scene on this food walking tour. During this progressive dining experience, visit award-winning establishments: a family-owned eatery, an acclaimed local restaurant, a romantic rooftop restaurant, and a dessert haven on the Malecón. Sample dishes featuring shrimp, oyster, chicken asado and slow-roasted pork, as well as several special cocktails. Expect spectacular water views on this small-group tour limited to six foodies. So come and enjoy this inside look at authentic Mexican fare with a gourmet twist!
• 3.5 – 4 hour nighttime progressive dinner walking tour in PVR.
• Taste various Mexican dishes and drinks part of the city’s higher-end gourmet scene
• You will walk about one mile and visit four award-winning eateries
• Savor local alcoholic drinks, and receive a reusable shopping bag as a souvenir
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Sample 12 extraordinary dishes paired with one cocktail, beer or soft drink at each of the four locations
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Complimentary souvenir reusable shopping bag and pictures of your tour
- One cocktail, beer or soft drink at each location
- Complimentary souvenir reusable shopping bag
- Recommendations (food, activities, etc) for the rest of your Vallarta vacation
- Please contact us directly if you have any food allergies, or any dietary restrictions so we can accommodate.
- Not Wheelchair friendly.
- Gratuities (recommended 15-20% of the retail cost of the tour)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Miguel Hidalgo Park, Av. México s/n, Centro, 5 de Diciembre, 48300 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Vitea Oceanfront Bistro, Libertad & Malecon 2, Centro, 48300 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Wednesdays and Saturdays
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Malecon Boardwalk, Calle Paseo Diaz Ordaz S/N Centro, Puerto Vallarta 48300 Mexico
Wonderful stroll through El Centro and the beautiful Malecon on the ocean.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise immediately if you have any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Maximum of 6 people per booking unless by special arrangement
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (about 1 mile over 3.5 hours), please advise immediately of mobility issues at time of booking
- Tour goes out rain or shine
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.