- 45 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
See Cabo San Lucas Bay from the sky with this parasailing adventure. Enjoy the views from the boat of The Arch, Land’s End, The Pirate’s Cove, Sea Lion Colony, and more. For 10 minutes sail above the bay. Total time of this experience 45 minutes approximately. All necessary equipment is included on this tour.
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- All necessary equipment
- Professional captain
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (approx. $5-$10 USD from Los Cabos Area)
- Non-flying passenger (approx. $10 USD)
Meeting point in Medano Beach
Returns to original departure point
Begin your activity at a meeting point at Medano Beach. Comfortably wait in the lounge area before greeting your bilingual captain as you board the boat. Make sure to bring your camera or cellphone to preserve these memories of your 45-minute adventure.
The boat has a platform specially designed for takeoff and landing during the parasailing adventure. Fly over Cabo San Lucas Bay and take in the natural beauty of Los Cabos. See the astonishing rock formations, including the famous Arch. Discover sea life and the beautiful clear blue water, a perfect contrast with the desert scenery. Your parasailing time is about 10 minutes, and the rest of the time you will be able to take in the scenery from the boat.
You will pass by Lover’s Beach, Pelican’s Beach, El Medano Beach, many seaside resorts, and cruise ships. At your landing, have a chance to touch the fresh water with your feet before your boat returns to the departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Children from 10 to 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum weight is 150lbs (68kg) and the maximum weight is 350lbs (158kg)
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.