- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The latest craze in modern traveling is undoubtedly a city tour by Segway. The easy to use Segway is a fun way to zip around the top sights of the worlds most popular cities that would otherwise be accessible on long and exhausting walking tours. Hop aboard the self-balancing, personal transportation device that Is designed to operate in any pedestrian environment. Segway Tours are usually conducted in smaller numbers too, making the experience more personal. Riding a Segway is intuitive and easy to learn. Its new, it's cool and a ton of fun. Your Mazatlan Segway tours will explore Old Town Mazatlan from it's modest beginnings to the vibrant city it is today.
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All necessary equipment included
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour (If requested)
- Private tour
- Use of helmet
- Local guide
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended for divers)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Centrally located Olas Altas, Hotel Belmar.
The tour begins at a centrally located location. After a brief training session on your Segway, you will be off to enjoy Old Town and the Water Front. You will cover more distance than the typical walking tour and have the opportunity to stop for photos along the way. Your tour guide will point out local landmarks such as Plazuela Machado, the beautiful Cathedral, Olas Altas, and the Clavadista.
Mazatlan has a diving tradition centered in a small oceanside park on the Malecon named Parque Glorieta Rodolfo Sanchez Taboada. The divers must time their jumps perfectly to take advantage of the slightly grater water depth afforded by the incoming waves.
The Segway Tour is the perfect way to see, learn about and photograph the architecture of two centuries past.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 14
- All riders must be between 100 and 260 lbs (46-118 kgs)
- Be able to stand on the segway for a period of 1-2 hours
- Not recommended for guests aged 70 and up.
- You will be required to sign a liability waiver
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanies by an adult
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.