- 13 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy nature in the Lacandona Jungle and explore the ruins of Bonampak and Yaxchilan. This is an experience in middle of the jungle that you will not forget. Visit the ruins of Yaxchilán (2 hours) , take a boat through the impressive Usumacinta River (50 minutes) and visit Bonampak (2 hours), admiring the whole past of the Maya
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All entrance fees included
- Breakfast included
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- National Park fees
- Local guide for archaeological site of Bonampak and Yaxchilan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Fluvial Transportation (Boat ride to Yaxchilan)
- Entry/Admission - Mayan Ruins of Bonampak
- Entry/Admission - Yaxchilan
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Palenque City.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
• Hotels in Palenque City or near of the Archaelogical Site.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mayan Ruins of Bonampak, Frontera Corozal, Bonampak Mexico
Explore Bonampak archeological zone located in the hear of the Lacandonian Jungle, which had their apogee during the govern of Jaguar-ojo, even though he ascended to throne of Bonampak in 743 A.D. The portrait of the last governor Chaan Muan II whom mandate started in 776 A.D. stayed potraited in the stelaes, lintels and painted murals that are still conserved.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Yaxchilan, Mexico
Explore the Yaxchilan archaelogical site that was an important city during the classic Mayan period, and they were a dominant power controlling the Usumacinta basin. They dominated other smaller cities such as Bonampak and were ally with Piedras Negras (Black Stones), and during a period Tikal. Know more about this Culture and its history and the Mayan Legacy.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Usumacinta, Guatemala
Our adventure begins early, picking you up from your hotel and transferring us to the town of Frontera Corozal to visit the Archeological Zone of Yaxchilan. We’ll have time to eat a breakfast buffet on route an then we’ll begin our tour. We’ll take a motor boat (1-hour journey) through the Usumacinta river, frontier with Guatemala, to arrive to this marvelous archeological zone surrounded by the majestic jungle
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or partial refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.