- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Your cooking class will start at the market to shop for all the fresh ingredients you will use. Then, start your interactive cooking class in which you will prepare sauce, tortillas and a main dish, which could be traditional black mole or delicious red mole. It is an interactive and fun class limited to 10 people and includes hotel pickup and drop-off.
If you are
allergic to any food,
do not worry, after making your reservation you can
contact us and we will give you a menu option.
If you would also like to learn about a specific dish, there is a possibility, after making your reservation, you can contact us...
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Instant Confirmation
- Small-group tour
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Cooking class
Traveler pickup is offered
We have pick up in almost all the hotels in the city, if you stay in an apartment (a b & b) we indicate the address, so that our operdador picks you up there. If your apartment or hotel is out of our coverage, we will indicate the address or the nearest place to go through you.
8: 30 am
You will be picked up from your hotel and head to the market where you will buy all the fresh ingredients.
Duration: 1 hour
Location: Mercado de Abastos, Lazaro Cardenas 2305, Oaxaca Mexico
In the kitchen, you will be instructed by a professional cook who'll tell you all about the pre-hispanic and culinary techniques and also about the ingredients.
You will then start the interactive class. You will prepare a sauce, tortillas and a main dish which could be traditional black mole or delicious red mole. This class is an opportunity to learn how to make Oaxacan dishes at home, when your visit in Oaxaca has finished. It is an interactive and fun class. After enjoying the delicious meal you have prepared, you'll be dropped-off back at your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Location: Cooking Classes Oaxaca, Esq. Priv. de Almendros # 144-A Netzahualcootl # 144-a Colonia Reforma Esq Priv De Almendros, Oaxaca 68050 Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- We recommend booking in advance on summer holidays and Christmas
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.