- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
An inspiring journey through the high forest on the outskirts of Tulum takes you to discover the variety of caves, caverns and cenotes that are hidden underneath the jungle of the Yucatan. Explore the wonderful Grand Cenote just as it opens, avoiding the crowds of tourists, followed by a a delicious brunch in the forest, located in a beautiful environment along a jungle trail. This leads us to other cenotes where you can swim, snorkel & jump in crystal clear sinkholes and underground rivers, plus learn about the prehistoric past of the Yucatan peninsula on this great bike tour from Tulum.
- Professional guide
- Mountain Bike & helmet
- Snorkel tour of Gran Cenote
- Swim, Snorkel & jump in Cenote Escondido & Cristal
- Delicious brunch in Meli-Melo jungle lodge (fresh fruit, gourmet sandwich, coffee & juice)
- Bottled Water & snacks
- Entry/Admission - Gran Cenote
- Hotel pickup/dropoff NOT INCLUDED
Mexico Kan Tours- Eco Tours Tulum Riviera Maya, Av. Tulum, Centro, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to original departure point
Monday and Thursday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gran Cenote, Tulum Mexico
You will vist the magnificent Gran Cenote, one of the most famous cenotes in the area as well as Cenote Escondido and Cenote Cristal. Great for snorkeling, exploring the underground rivers and tunnels, jumping & diving, fun on bikes and in the water plus a chance to spot some local wildlife.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is an extra fee for transportation costs if you wish to contract a pcikup/dropoff to your hotel.
- Important: Please wear only Natural & Eco-friendly Insect Repellent and Sunscreen to protect the water in Cenotes.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please contact us to let us know your HEIGHT, it is very important to have the right size bike ready for you
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please wear sport shoes or sport sandals. DO NOT wear flip-flops
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.