- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Dive in for a once-in-a-lifetime snorkel tour at Cancun's newest attraction, the Underwater Museum. Snorkel amongst the various exhibitions and learn about Cancun's preservation efforts. With over 500 life-size sculptures to discover, this aquatic exhibition is sure to leave you spellbound!
- All necessary equipment included
- Excellent value for money
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Snorkel gear included
- Underwater Museum snorkel
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- US$12 dock fee
Aquaworld, Blvd. Kukulcan, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
Departing from Aquaworld Marina, you will enjoy a fast boat ride out to the museum site which is located just off the coast of Isla Mujeres. Enjoy 30 minutes approx. of snorkeling in MUSA followed by a visit to the famous 'El Farito' (weather permitting). This is a shallow area with lots of fish and sealife.
• AquaWorld, Boulevard Kukulcan, Km 15.3 Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500 Mexico
• Museo Subacuatico de Arte, 77560 Mexico
• El Farito, Isla Mujeres Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.