- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Join this small-group full-day tour to Coba, Cenote Choj Ha, Tulum and Paradise Beach. Visit the Yucatan jungle and Coba, swim in the spectacular waters of Cenote Choj ha, see the archaeological site of Tulum, and relax in Paradise beach while admiring the ruins of Tulum from the sea. There is a maximum group size of 15 for this tour.
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small group ensures personal service
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Alcoholic drinks
Pickup from your hotel in the Riviera Maya
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Tour ends with drop-off at your hotel
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Playa Paraiso, Carretera Boca Paila Tulum KM 1.5, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Excursiones Riviera Maya, Avenida 100, Norte Con Calle 23 Colonia Forjadores, Playa del Carmen 77010 Mexico
Duration: 30 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.