- 6 to 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
• Half-day expedition with an estimated time of 5 hours.
• Enjoy at your own pace.
• Private transportation.
• Private pick up and drop off at your hotel or rental home.
• Discover the most extensive underground river system on planet earth
• Snorkel and swim a mystical cave system full of crystal clear water and exotic rock formations.
• Gourmet beachside lunch in the powdery white sand beaches of Tulum..
• All included (entrances, life jackets & snorkeling equipment, drinks and snacks on board).
• The most talented and passionate guides in the region.
• Secluded Locations.
• No gimmicks, No upsells.
• Photos during your expedition are a courtesy from Living Dreams at the end of your day.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Sac Actun
- Alcoholic drinks (In the restaurant) * Only included on board vehicle.
Private pick up and drop off at your hotel or rental home.
Between 7am and 11am
We visit an underwater cave system situated along the Caribbean coast of the Yucatán Peninsula with passages to the north and west of the city of Tulum. With 230.8 kilometres (143.4 mi) it is the longest surveyed underwater cave system in planet earth. Including connected dry caves makes Sistema Sac Actun with 347.7 kilometres (216.1 mi) the longest cave in Mexico and the second longest worldwide.
Begin your half-day expedition with the pickup time of your choosing along with modern and comfortable transportation with plenty of leg room to discover the most extensive underground river system on planet earth. Once there, explore the cenote completely at your pace as you Swim and snorkel in crystal clear waters as you gaze upon exotic rock formations millions of years in the making. Feel the intrigue that accompanies learning about our planet’s geological past and the role played by Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula with a complete explanation of the area from your certified guide. Finish your Dream experience with a well-deserved gourmet beachside lunch in the powdery white sand beaches of Tulum.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.