- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
In this tour you can see one of the main cities in the pre-Hispanic era. This principal ceremonial center consists of several constructions with architectural features very peculiar, among them is "el juego de pelota","La iguana", among others. Do not miss the opportunity to admire these structures are unique in its kind.
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Round Trip Transportation.
- Professional Guide.
- Bottled water.
- Entrance fee to the archeological site and museum
- Optional activities and gratuities.
- Meals and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up starting from 09:00 am 9:30 a.m.
For stays in Airbnb or hostels, the meeting point is at: Av Mariano Otero 1917, Victoria, 45089 Zapopan, Jal. before 09:45 am
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return to the original departure point.
Tuesday and Sunday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Guachimontones, Carretera Estatal 604 Guadalajara-San Marcos km 56, Teuchitlan 46762 Mexico
During this tour you will discover the Guachimontones prehispanic archaeological site, a circular stepped pyramids ruins in the middle of circular building complexes dating from 600 BC, which are unique in its kind in the world. The pyramids may also have supported small temples.
The creative culture that constructed Guachimontones is called Teuchitlan tradition, its apogee was between 200 and 400 CE, disappearing in about 900 CE, possibly before the arrival of the Spanish colonists.
Then you will visit the interpretive center of Guachimontones, where is shown how carried out the archaeological excavations and discoveries of these amazing lands.
UNESCO has added the whole region, including the nearby tequila distilleries, to its World Heritage List.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring comfortable shoes, sunscreen, money to purchase souvenirs.
- Wear comfortable clothes, sun block and cash for personal expensive
- Pick up starting from 09:00 am 9:30 a.m.
- For stays in Airbnb or hostels, the meeting point is at: Av Mariano Otero 1917, Victoria, 45089 Zapopan, Jal. before 09:45 am
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.