- 9 to 12 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a great tour to the ruins of Tulum and then go swimming and snorkeling in an underground cenote close to the archaeological site. You will experience two of the most exciting Cancun activities on the same day. Your tour includes transport, lunch, equipment and a professional guide.
- Hotel pickup included
- Lunch included
- Snorkel gear included
- Free drinks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Breakfast* (only on the plus option)
- Unlimited drinks (water, beer and soda) * (only on the plus option)
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
This tour includes pick up at your hotel or you can join at the meeting point of Plaza la Fiesta across from the Cancun Convention Center.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
After hotel pickup in Cancun, you'll head on a guided tour of the ruins of Tulum. See the pre-Columbian temples facing the Caribbean Sea. The views you get from here are simply breathtaking.
Learn from your guide about the main important buildings and about the history of the Maya culture. Then, enjoy some time on your own taking pictures and walking around. Once you have finished the tour around Tulum, you will get to Aktun Chen Park. Here, you'll swim and snorkel in an underground cenote. Also at Aktun Chen Park you can go on an exciting guided tour into a cave that goes deeper and deeper into the heart of the Mayan land.
After an incredible time, you will head back to your hotel. Your tour includes equipment and lunch.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Note: Please bring a towel, biodegradable sunscreen, comfortable clothes and shoes
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.