- 1 day 12 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This two-day tour has been specially created for people who are interested in knowing more about the south east part of Mexico.
In this tour you will take a a trip back in the time to learn more about one of the greatest civilization ever, the Mayans. During the course of two days you will visit Mérida, Uxmal, Izamal and Chichen Itza.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- A/C Car, Van or Bus Transportation
- Highway tolls
- Official Bilingual Tour Guide
- One hotel night (double room)
- Two meals (excluding drinks)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Your hotel in Cancun
Returns to original departure point
• 07:15am: Departure from your hotel lobby in Cancun. Drive to Uxmal via the highway and once you arrive, you will take a guided tour around the archaeological site with a professional bilingual tour guide.
• 1:30pm: Lunch in a nearby restaurant.
• 2:30pm: Drive to Merida for a tour of La Plaza Grande (main town square) and then check in at the hotel.
• Free afternoon.
• 07:15am: Breakfast (not included).
• 08:30am: Check out and city tour of Merida before making your way to Izamal. Visit to the Convent of San Antonio de Padua from the 16th. Century. Visit to Chichen Itza where you will see the Castillo, the Observatory and the Ball Court.
• 2pm: Lunch time.
• 6:30pm: Return to Cancún.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Private tour 6 pax and on can depart any day
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.