- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Sail from Cabo San Lucas on a private 38 feet sailing yacht and snorkel in tropical waters alongside colorful sea life. The bilingual crew is happy to accommodate any special occasion or request. This unforgettable experience includes fresh appetizers, an open bar, snorkeling gear and use of a stand-up paddleboard. Pricing is per group, based on a maximum of four people.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Ideal choice for families
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Bottled water
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Snorkel gear
- Use of paddleboard
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Arco de Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Baja California
Beautiful rock formations, the famous Arch, Lovers Beach and the Pacific Ocean
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Pelican Rock, Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Baja California
Only 15 minutes from Cabo San Lucas marina. This 20 to 25 ft of clear water with abundant of friendly tropical fish makes for beautiful snorkeling site rewarding for both experienced and new snorkelers.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Note: Price displayed is per boat
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Javier and Israel were great guides for the afternoon. We had so much fun sailing, snorkeling, swimming, etc. We had one person who had never swam and Israel was a great teacher- very patient and helpful. Our trip was a great ay in Cabo and couldn't have been better!
The only reason it's not 5 stars is that we had two seasick travelers with us. Otherwise, the crew and captain were tremendous. The food and drinks were great and the hospitality was top-notch. We stopped to snorkel and they provided bread for the fish. Saw all the sights at the Arch, Lover's Beach, etc. We thought we lost a camera on the boat and called two days later. They were on it immediately. I would definitely recommend.