- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
With so many tours available in Cozumel, try something different:. take a tour on an electric bicycle through one of the most amazing places in the Caribbean! Pedal or glide along with silent power through the all-inclusive Pedego Electric Bicycle tour in the pristine Punta Sur Eco Park.
The 5-hour tour includes transportation to and from the park. The knowledgeable guides will point out the many interesting things you will see as you cruise along on your electric bicycle. Also included in your tour is lunch and a drink, a tequileria tasting tour, a lagoon boat ride, crocodile habitat, the Faro Celeriac lighthouse and museum, shopping, turtle nesting habitat, beach cabanas, hammocks to relax in and guided snorkeling with gear provided.
In good shape or not, novice or expert, everyone can ride with ease on the Pedego electric bikes.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- All necessary equipment included
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Helmet and bike
- Private transportation to Punta Sur
- Beach club use including a meal and a beverage
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Punta Sur Eco Beach Park
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Bike store in Cozumel
Your bike tour begins as you meet your guide and group at the bike shop in Cozumel. From there, you'll board a vehicle and head to Punta Sur Eco Beach Park which is one of the island's true natural treasures. Encompassing 247 acres, this ecological reserve and national park contains an extraordinary diversity of natural landscapes consisting of numerous beach areas, a lagoon, low forest areas and coral reefs just off the shoreline.
You will enter the park and start your enjoyable bike ride on the sand packed roads as you admire amazing views as well as visit important places within the reserve. The guides are very knowledgeable in the history and flora and fauna of the island and love to share the information. You will stop at a tequileria for free tequila tasting and enjoy a boat ride in the Columbia lagoon. See the crocodile (last count 400 crocodiles in the lagoon), the turtle nesting habitat and a small Mayan ruin. Take some pictures at Faro Celarain Lighthouse Museum and do some shopping if you wish.
After an hour or more you will arrive at the most pristine beach on the Island with its vast stretches of soft white sands. Pick up your snorkel gear and take a guided snorkel on a coral reef in water so clear it will resemble a swimming pool. The reef is loaded with colorful coral especially fan coral and lots of colorful sea creatures. Relax and enjoy a drink and tasty lunch at Papito's Beach Cub and Restaurant. There are lockers, showers, hammocks and chairs for your use and plenty of time to relax and enjoy yourself without feeling rushed. After a couple of hours or so it is time to jump on your electric bike and head back to the park entrance. Don't worry if you are feeling a little tired at this point--no worries, don't pedal--let the bike do all of the work. Board your vehicle and head back to our shop, your tour is done. It is hoped at this point you feel very good about your awesome day in Punta Sur on our Pedego electric bikes.
Everything mentioned above is included in the cost of your tour--no extras except for any purchases you may make.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 10 years
- There is a possibility of cancellation IF THE WEATHER is not safe for our guests. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Park closes at 5pm
- Vegetarian, Vegan options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum of 2 persons per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.