- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Experience the thrill of sailing on the luxury trimaran "Kolonahe" to reach Deer Island. Relax on the beach or enjoy a kayak or banana boat rides, snorkeling among Pacific Ocean’s blue waters and have fun playing beach volleyball while enjoying Mazatlan’s wonderful scenery.
- Transportation (Only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Mazatlan area).
- Catamaran cruise (about 2 hours) with open bar on board,
- Mexican lunch at Deer Island (Isla de Venados)
- Banana boat ride,
- Kayak equipment,
- Snorkeling guide.
- Photos, towel and tips (optional)
Traveler pickup is offered
The Deer Island Tour starts on board the luxury trimaran “Kolonahe” that will take you through the Pacific Ocean towards Deer Island. Once there, you can practice snorkel on a reef and admire its wonderful marine life’s diversity, or you can take a thrilling kayak or a banana boat ride.
After so much activity, enjoy a delicious Mexican lunch, and use your free time to see a little more of this gorgeous Mazatlan’s Island, before taking the return journey.
• Luxury trimaran cruise Kolonahe
• Snorkel adventure (Subject to weather conditions)
• Kayak expedition
• Banana boat ride by Deer Island (Isla de Venados)
• Lunch and beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, swimsuit, sunglasses, and cap or hat. Bring towel, biodegradable sunscreen, camera and cash for souvenirs, photos or tips.
- Tour days may vary depending on season:
- From November 1st to April 30th: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
- From May 1st to October 30th: Tuesday to Sunday
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Cancun area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.