- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Discover a beautiful island where you will be able to take walks along the beach and snorkel in the clear waters.
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Reef tax USD 13.00 per person. The surcharge is required and is not within local operator control
- Entry/Admission - Isla Mujeres
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: From your hotel lobby or aparment doors. Some hotels and aparments in Playa del Carmen Down Town have a meeting point to pick you up. We`ll provide to you the afternoon before your pick up time and pick up point. Check your email the afternoon before to the tour from 15:00
Dates: See Availability
Return point: Same place where you will be pick up.
Same place where you will be pick up.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isla Blanca 17, Salinas, Isla Mujeres, Q.R., Mexico
Enjoy the amazing scenery during a 40 minute sailing trip to Isla Mujeres. You will see how the dolphins and turtles have created their habitat in the warm waters.
The island is a place with history and spectacular beaches: from pilgrimage spots to visiting the Mayan gods in the pre-Hispanic times and bloody fights during the Spanish conquest, to the times of famous pirates such as Fermín Mundaca, and the cave of the sleeping sharks discovered by Mexican oceanographer Ramón Bravo in the 70s. The island offers an infinity of nature and biodiversity that must be seen when in the Caribbean.
On this tour, you will be able to snorkel in the Manchones reef and observe the underwater sculptures from the water's surface. Have lunch at a private beach club. There will be an international buffet combined with regional dishes.
Duration: 6 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring sandals or flip flops, swimsuit, towel, sunglasses, hat, biodegradable sunscreen, mosquito repellent
- Mexican pesos in cash for expenses and tips
- Ideal for families
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.