- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Get ready for an experience filled with adventure and excitement enjoying the road to the impressive Sumidero Canyon and Chiapa de Corzo (First colonial city founded by Spanish conquistadores) and enjoy an unforgettable experience on this amazing tour that takes you to this fascinating natural wonder, located in Chiapas.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Boat transportation on the Grijalva River
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Canon del Sumidero
- Entry/Admission - Chiapa de Corzo
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Optional activity costs
Hotels in San Cristobal de las Casas
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
• Hotels in San Cristóbal de las Casas
Your tour begins with hotel pickup in San Cristobal de las Casas. Drive to Sumidero Canyon and begin your 2-hour boat ride along this majestic canyon. Admire the walls towering 2,500 feel above you and also see amazing waterfalls, caves and even spot monkeys, birds and crocodiles.
Once you are done with the ride, you'll board your vehicle and drive to the Magic town (Pueblo Magico) of Chiapa de Corzo. This colonial city was founded by Spanish conquistadores. You'l'l enjoy a 2-hour visit here and have time to explore the town, walk around and, if you wish, enjoy a typical dish of the region. See the city's central fountain to admire the outstanding mudejar-style brickwork and surroundings such as the portals with colorful crafts for sale.
After your visit, relax on your trip back to your hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
We had a pick up- mix up and ended up in the Spanish tour. Luckily once we got to the docks we saw our previous tour guide ( Anthony) and he quickly made ammends- he called the company and switch us for the latter half and he prepped us the highlights of the boat ride.
My sister and I enjoyed this day trip. I was happy that the trip started early in the morning. The boat ride is about 2 hours. The sun can be strong. Chiapas de Corzo is so pretty. We were given time to walk around and enjoy un nieve. Juan Isai was professional, friendly and accommodating!