- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Hop aboard a 8-passenger boat for a private tour around the Cancun lagoons and go snorkeling at Nizuc Point. This 3-hour aquatic adventure lets you sail through the mangrove channels while you’re attended by the captain and crew. Use of subwings and snorkel gear are included.
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Local guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Marina del Rey in Cancun
Tour ends at the Marina del Rey
After hotel transport to the Marina del Rey, hop aboard your own private vessel, which holds up to 8 passengers in your party. Your captain takes off through the Cancun lagoons and a labyrinth of mangrove channels on the Mexican Caribbean.
On arrival at Nizuc Point, choose from water sports including snorkeling and subwing adventures, which assist you with an inflatable tow while accompanied by your guide in the water. Be on the lookout for marine life while the professional crew attends to your group and provides beverages on board.
After 3 hours exploring these coastal waterways, you're transported back to your hotel in Cancun.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.