- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Private tour, you decide how you want to spend your time riding the ATVs or chilling out on the spots we show you around!
Enjoy an unforgettable trip riding an ATV through Puerto Vallarta's downtown and to El Eden to have a refreshing time in the jungle. You'll see breathtaking views and have time to swim in the river and even visit a small fishing village. This is a tour for intermediate-level riders who want to see another side of Puerto Vallarta.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Led by a local guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Fuel surcharge
- Private guide
- Face masks
- Use of helmet and ATV
- Entry/Admission - Edenva
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Av México 1254, 5 de Diciembre, 48350 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
Monday thru Sunday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Edenva, Camino al Eden 1451 Parque Ecotursitico EDENVA, Mismaloya 48298 Mexico
This is the predator film set. There's a river where you can jump in if you like to.
Snacks, drinks, and restrooms are available too (not included).
We'll spend here as long as you want, is a private tour, you decide how you want to spend your time.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Los Arcos, Puerto Vallarta - Manzanillo S/N, Puerto Vallarta 48300 Mexico
We stop at Los Arcos viewer to admire the beauty of these islands and take pictures. It is an optional stop, you decide what you want to do on your tour.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Boca de Tomatlan Beach, Boca de Tomatlan Mexico
Fishing village where you can eat the fresh catch of the day! (Not Included).
This stop is optional too, you decide if you want to stop to have lunch or keep riding.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 16 years old with a driver (permit) license
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Note: This tour is for intermediate-level ATV riders
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.