- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Experience the adrenaline rush of driving an ATV on the rugged mountain trails of Manzanillo during this 3-hour tour. Head out on a powerful 4-wheel, off-road motorcycle that’s easy to handle. Hotel pickup and drop-off, all equipment, bottled water and a bilingual guide are included.
- Led by a local guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Round trip transportation from Manzanillo area hotels
- ATV Honda
- Equipment (helmet and goggles)
- Drinks at the end of the activity (water,soda, beer)
- Bilingual guide
- Meals and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip transportation from Manzanillo hotels
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: ATV Jungle and Beach Adventure, Manzanillo, Pacific Coast
Enjoy the ride of your life on this incredible 3-hour off-road ATV adventure! A professional guide will lead you along rugged mountains trails under huge hardwood trees that provide shade from the sun’s rays.
Your guide will pick you up at your Manzanillo area hotel. Suit up and learn the basics of ATV safety and steering, then hit the trail.
Follow your guide to along a scenic trail on 'Cerro del toro'. Admire the beautiful flowers and fruits of Manzanillo as you cruise through the vegetation with your family or friends. Emerge to a wide-open stretch that’s perfect for revving up the engine and experiencing the full power of your vehicle.
Take a break and rehydrate before heading back to the real world. This trip is perfect for all level of rider from beginner to experienced. Hotel pickup and drop-off, all equipment, bottled water, and a bilingual guide are included.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Available only for people over 18 years old, minors can only be accompanied by an adult in double atv.
- If you drink a lot of drinks or if you are in an inconvenient state (drugged, drunk) we will not allow you to upload an ATV.
- Overweight people can not go in double atv, pregnant women, spine and neck patients are not allowed, age limit 70 years.
- Wear long pants or jeans, tennis shoes or hiking boots, your driver´s license, hat, sunglasses, mosquito repellent, sunscreen, a camera, and cash for personal expenses
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
First thing ! The guides were so nice ! The views were awesome and we will be doing this tour again next year. Their was an emergency with a swarm of bees and the guides kept us save and sound. Highly recommend this trip to everyone.
It was a little rocky coordinating with the provider for pickup/dropoff, since we came in on a cruise and were not staying at a local hotel, but once we were picked up, the staff was very friendly, and provided excellent service. The tour itself is exactly as advertised, up to the top of the mountain, through the jungle and plantations, ending with great sweeping vistas of the entire area. I highly recommend this, even if you don't have a lot of time in the area. The tour guide also provided a recommendation for a lunch spot afterwards that totally delivered. They were competent, the equipment was in good working condition, and we had a great time!!