- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Holbox, located at the north end of the Yucatan Peninsula, is a paradisiacal island within Yum Balam. The largest ecological preserve in Mexico. This place provides the opportunity to admire marvelous landscapes, enjoy its beaches, and to come up close with marine species and tropical birds.
- Sea and land transportation
- Certified bilingual guide
- Visit to the Yalahau Cenote
- Visit to Passion Island
- Visit to Holbox
- Entry/Admission - CHIQUILA↔HOLBOX↔TOURS
- Entry/Admission - Yalahau Lagoon
- Entry/Admission - Holbox Island
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
Same place where you will be pick up in the morning.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: CHIQUILA↔HOLBOX↔TOURS
Chiquila is where you boarding the boat to beging the tour to Holbox after pick you up
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Yalahau Lagoon, Holbox Island, Yucatan Peninsula
Our Holbox tour from Cancun includes round-trip land and sea transportation to the island with an expert bilingual guide. You will visit the incredible Cenote Sagrado of Yalahau before the ferry crossing to the small island of Holbox.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Holbox Island, Holbox Island, Yucatan Peninsula
The island of Holbox lies in the state of Yucatan, a nearby neighbour of Cancun. A tour to Holbox is a unique adventure for Cancun visitors, an off the beaten track tour for those seeking nature and an authentic Mexican experience.
Explore this tranquil paradise, do a little bird watching at Passion Island and savor a truly authentic regional lunch. Admire the local flora and fauna and soak up the island vibes, Holbox is a world away and a perfect place to reconnect with nature.
Duration: 4 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Bring swimwear, towel and a change of clothing
- Wear confortable shoes
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.