- 2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Among all the options to swim at different types of Cenotes, you will find this marvelous eco-park full of activities in the heart of the Mayan Riviera. Enhance the experience performing this tour with a small group, this is just to keep it simple and clean, in our best effort to preserve the nature surrounding this area. Combine the wild and adventure in just one day and you can do the following activities.
You can choose the entire adventure or the option just for the snorkeling part depending on your adventurous spirit
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - LabnaHa Cenotes & Eco Park
Carretera Cancun- KM 240, Avenida Tulum 307, Tankah, 89, 77780 Tulum, Q.R.
Park opens at 11:00 am, you may start the snorkeling at any time you arrive between 11:00 am and 2:00 pm
Snorkeling at Labnaha Cenote, a closed sinkhole with an almost intact dome, open just to let a small amount of light, your guide will show the stalactites and stalagmites
Swimming on a completely open Cenote, let the sun pamper you with its lights while you swim across this sinkhole
Underground river exploration: Our expert guide will light up your way through the caverns and you are going to be amazed by all the beautiful rock formations along the way
Fruit Buffet Have a great fruit buffet to recover strength and combine it with a delicious nachos plate to finish up this marvelous tour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable lightweight clothing
- Good walking shoes or sneakers
- Biodegradable sun block
- Swimming suit and towel
- Extra change of clothing
- Important: Please note that once you arrive to Cancun/Riviera Maya, you will be on U.S. Eastern Standard time (EST). You must manually set your smartphone's clock/personal watch ahead one hour in order to align with the correct time.Additional toll-free numbers to reconfirm:
- From the US or Canada: 1 800 493 1427
- Within Mexico: 1800 681 9566
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.