- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Be amazed by the incredible pyramids of Teotihuacan, home to more than 2,500 years of history. After visiting the temples of Quetzalpapalotl, witness the Guadalupe Shrine, one of Mexico's most important religious expressions.
- Roundtrip transportation from the meeting point to the drop off at Fiesta Americana Hotel (Zona Rosa Reforma)
- Bilingual guide
- Meals and Beverages
- Optional gratuities.
- Roundtrip transportation from hotels
1. Polanco Area 08:00 am
2. Zona Rosa Area 08:20 am
3. Historic Center 8:50 a.m.
Fiesta Americana Hotel (Zona Rosa Reforma)
On our way to Teotihuacan, we will visit the archaeological site of Tlatelolco, centered on "Plaza de las Tres Culturas" was an important pre-Columbian Aztec city-state and one of the most important trading centers in Mesoamerica.
We will continue to Teotihuacan "the born city of the Gods", in Nahuatl language. With more than
2,500 years of history, this enigmatic archaeological site boasts magnificent temples: to "Quetlzalpapalotl" (bird - butterfly), the "Feathered Shells", the Pyramid of the Moon or the impressive Pyramid of the Sun, among others.
After sightseeing the temples, you will be guided into a local restaurant for you to take lunch (not included). Next door there is a handcraft workshop where visitors can learn about local artisan´s typical crafts like natural fiber textiles and obsidian ornaments.
Basilica de Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe (Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe), Mexico´s largest religious shrine, is our next stop. This is a roman catholic church that houses the original Tilma of San Juan Diego which features the image of Our Lady of Guadalupe. This is considered the largest and most important Catholic pilgrimage shrine in America.
Our last stop and end of the tour will be Paseo de la Reforma. Here you can explore on your own emblematic places in Mexico City such as the Zona Rosa, iconic The Angel of Independence, or first class shopping malls.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please confirm your meeting point and pick up time at least 24hrs before your service.
- Use comfortable shoes and clothes.
- Bring sunscreen lotion, sun glasses and cap or hat and extra money.
- Please ask for the nearest meeting point when confirming your reservation.
- Meeting Point:
- 1. Polanco Area
- Meeting Point: Stele of Light Monument (Estela de Luz) located on Paseo de la Reformat Avenue, in front of the Lion´s gate to Chapultepec castle. 08:00am
- How to get there:
- Buses: Route 76 Chapultepec on Reforma Avenue
- Metrobus line 7. Chapultepec Stop.
- Metro Line 1 (Pink) walk in direction to Paseo de la Reformat Avenue
- 2. Zona Rosa Area.
- Meeting Point: Fiesta Americana Hotel (Starbucks). 08:20 am In front of "La Glorieta a Colon" Rondabout over Reforma Avenue.
- How to get there:
- Buses: Route 76- Glorieta a Colon over Reforma.
- Metrobus line 7. Glorieta a Colon over Reformat
- Metro Line 1 (Pink) Metro line 1 (Pink line: Pantitlan-Observatorio) Insurgentes station. Exit roundabout in Genova Street. Walk four blocks all the way down in direction to Reformat Avenue and turn to the right one more block.
- 3. Historic Center:
- The meeting point is at the Palacio de Mineria, on Tacuba Street in Direction to Lazaro Cardenas Street, at 8:50 a.m.
- How to get there:
- Metro: line 2 (Blue line: Cuatro Caminos-Taxquena)
- a) Allende Station: Exit in Tacuba Street and walk 3 blocks same traffic direction.
- b) Bellas Artes station. Exit in Alameda to get the back side to the Palace of Fine Arts. Cross over Lazaro Cardenas Avenue and walk one more block on Tacuba Street in opposite traffic direction.
- Buses: Route 4. Buenavista
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.