- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Be amazed by the incredible pyramids of Teotihuacan, home to more than 2,500 years of history. After visiting the temples of Quetzalpapalotl, witness the Guadalupe Shrine, one of Mexico's most important religious expressions.
- Roundtrip transportation from the meeting point to the drop off at Fiesta Americana Hotel (Zona Rosa Reforma)
- Bilingual guide
- Admission fee to the archaeological site
- Meals and Beverages
- Optional gratuities.
- Roundtrip transportation from hotels
1: Estela de Luz, Bosque de Chapultepec I Secc, 11100 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
2: Starbucks, Av. Paseo de la Reforma 80, Cuauhtémoc, 06600 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
3: Historic center of Mexico City, Centro, Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tlatelolco, Mexico City Mexico
Our way to Teotihuacan, we will visit the archaeological site of Tlatelolco, centered on "Plaza de las Tres Culturas" was an important pre-Columbian Aztec city-state and one of the most important trading centers in Mesoamerica.
Pass By: Plaza de las tres culturas, Eje Central esquina Eje Uno Norte Tlatelolco, Mexico City 06900 Mexico
Pass By: Zona Arqueologica Teotihuacan, San Juan Teotihuacan 55800 Mexico
We will continue to Teotihuacan "the born city of the Gods", in Nahuatl language. With more than
2,500 years of history, this enigmatic archaeological site boasts magnificent temples: to "Quetlzalpapalotl" (bird - butterfly), the "Feathered Shells", the Pyramid of the Moon or the impressive Pyramid of the Sun, among others.
After sightseeing the temples, you will be guided into a local restaurant for you to take lunch (not included). Next door there is a handcraft workshop where visitors can learn about local artisan´s typical crafts like natural fiber textiles and obsidian ornaments.
Pass By: Basilica de Santa Maria de Guadalupe, Plaza de las Americas 1 Col. Villa de Guadalupe, Mexico City 07050 Mexico
Basilica de Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe (Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe), Mexico´s largest religious shrine, is our next stop. This is a roman catholic church that houses the original Tilma of San Juan Diego which features the image of Our Lady of Guadalupe. This is considered the largest and most important Catholic pilgrimage shrine in America.
Pass By: Paseo de la Reforma, Paseos de la Reforma No. 42, Mexico City Mexico
Our last stop and end of the tour will be Paseo de la Reforma. Here you can explore on your own emblematic places in Mexico City such as the Zona Rosa, iconic The Angel of Independence, or first class shopping malls.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please verify your near meeting point and schedule at least 24hrs before your service.
- Use comfortable shoes and clothes. Bring sunscreen lotion, sun glasses and cap or hat and extra money.
- Please ask for the nearest meeting point when confirming your reservation.
- How to get to Polanco Area Meeting Point: Buses: Route 76 Chapultepec on Reforma Avenue/ Metrobus line 7. Chapultepec Stop./ Metro Line 1 (Pink) walk in direction to Paseo de la Reformat Avenue.
- How to get to Zona Rosa Area Meeting Point: Metrobus line 7. Glorieta a Colon over Reforma./ Metro Line 1 (Pink) Metro line 1 (Pink line: Pantitlan-Observatorio) Insurgentes station. Exit roundabout in Genova Street. Walk four blocks all the way down in direction to Reformat Avenue and turn to the right one more block.
- How to get to Historic Center Meeting Point: Metro: line 2 (Blue line: Cuatro Caminos-Taxquena)/ a) Allende Station: Exit in Tacuba Street and walk 3 blocks same traffic direction./ b) Bellas Artes station. Exit in Alameda to get the back side to the Palace of Fine Arts. Cross over Lazaro Cardenas Avenue and walk one more block on Tacuba Street in opposite traffic direction./ Buses: Route 4. Buenavista.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.