- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Panoramic tour in Cuernavaca , the city of the eternal spring, to visit one of the oldest Cathedrals in America, the Palace of Cortes, its mansions and avenues. From there we will continue to the Sierra Madre to visit one of its treasures: Taxco, known as the “World Silver Capital”, visit the famous Baroque parish church of Santa Prisca, its cobble stoned streets and the silver artwork of its people.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Lunch included
- Express buffet lunch (includes salad, two types of soup, pasta, rice and 4-5 stews with chicken, beef or pork. Dessert varies between fruits, cake and strawberries with cream)
- Professional guide
- Roundtrip transportation from hotels (just hotels located in Polanco, zona rosa, centro, reforma))
- Entry/Admission - Plaza de la Constitucion
- Entry/Admission - Santa Prisca de Taxco
De La República 154, Tabacalera, 06030 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available ONLY from the hotels shown at the moment making the reservation, as long as you are hosted in one of them. Customers must call to confirm the exact pick-up time, because it's prior the activity starts from 15 to 60 minutes before.
Unfortunately, we are not allow to pick you up on apartment building or private residences. If you are not hosted in one of the hotels before mentioned or you are staying in a Airbnb please make your way to the meeting point located at De La Republica Avenue 154, Tabacalera, 06030. Near to Monumento a la Revolucion, behind Barceló Reforma hotel, in front of ISSSTE building.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza de la Constitucion, Poder Legislativo Rio Balsas, Cuernavaca 62400 Mexico
Panoramic tour in Cuernavaca , the city of the eternal spring, to visit one of the oldest Cathedrals in America, the Palace of Cortes, its mansions and avenues.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Santa Prisca de Taxco, Plaza Borda, Taxco Mexico
From there we will continue to the Sierra Madre to visit one of its treasures: Taxco, known as the “World Silver Capital”, visit the famous Baroque parish church of Santa Prisca, its cobble stoned streets and the silver artwork of its people.
Duration: 6 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.