- 7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Visit the Coba ruins, swim in the cenote in Coba at the best times to avoid the crowds. Private Transportation, private guide. All included with lunch.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Bike or tricycle rental in Coba
- Lunch (one meal a la carte) with water, soda, beer included
- Beverages water, soda, beer included
- Use of snorkel equipment including life jackets
- Souvenir photos of the ruins visit
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha
- Entry/Admission - Coba
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels located from Playa del Carmen to Tulum.
If condo or house rental, we require the full name and address of the place, sharing location via
phone upon arrival is requested.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Coba 77793 Mexico
Private guided visit of the ruins
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha, Calle de Chan Chen, Coba Mexico
Swim in Cenote
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Coba, Unnamed Road, Q.R., Mexico
Lunch at local restaurant
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- You must provide the tour operator with your hotel room number no later than 4pm the day before the tour, otherwise the tour is cancelled. Without your room number, the supplier can't pick you up at your hotel.
- Extra information required about each participant to prepare the snorkeling equipment: Tshirt size, shoe size, and kid's weights
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
We had an amazing experience to the Coba ruins, swimming in an underground Cenote and lunch with this tour company!! Nicolas was our guide and he, along with our driver, made the trip very comfortable and fun! We were picked up and started our journey to Coba at 7 am after a bit of whining by our teenaged sons, but even they admit now that it was worth it more on that later. Nicolas answered our thousands of questions with a smile on his face during the ride to Coba. As promised, this tour provides the entrance fee to Coba as well as the few to rent bicycles or a tricycle ride to the ruins. Our family of five chose both 2 on bikes, 3 on the driven tricycles. Nicolas brought pops and waters for us while we were there, as well as took photos of our family to document the excursion for us! We just got the email today with all of our photos! Also, we are so glad that we paid just a bit more for a private tour so we could bypass driving from resort to resort to pick others up. We arrived at Coba early and it was still cool and not at all crowded. We climbed the ruins with only a few other families around. But, on our way back to the van we noted that thousands of people were arriving in flocks coming off of busses. The bikes were all rented out and I felt bad for those who would have no choice but to walk the 3-4km. Not us though! We were leaving as all the others were arriving! It is then that my 15 year old looked at me and exclaimed that he undestood the 6:15 am wake-up call.
We made our way back into the air-conditioned van. Nicolas gave us a few options of different cenotes we could choose from. We chose the underground cave cenote and it didnt disappoint! This tour company chooses to support the lesser-known cenotes owned by local Mayans. We were the only ones in the cenote during our visit and it was awesome!!! We swam through underground tunnels in the cenotes and our kids loved it!
We ended our day by stopping at a local outdoor restaurant. The food was delicious and it was a great experience to get away from the resort food.
All-in-all it was our favorite memory on our trip to Mexico. We chose Coba because it was the only one out of all of the ruins that we could still climb. We were afraid that our sons 11, 14, and 15 wouldnt relate with the archeology if they could only look at it. Climbing on the ruins and feeling them with our own hands really made the difference in our kids connecting to the history of the site. So, please dont hesitate to take your kids to the Coba ruins and please book with this smaller, family-owned company. You will not be disappointed!!!