- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This Viator Exclusive - available nowhere else - let's you explore the archaeological site of Chichen Itza at your own pace. You decide when and how many times to enter the site. Simply purchase your tickets at the entrance (not included) and feel like a real archaeologist exploring this Wonder of the World however you like. Not just this, but you'll also have access to Viator's exclusive on-site welcome suite where you can relax and use Mayaland's pools and amenities.
• Explore the site at your own pace, with no pressure and no tight pre-arranged schedules!
• Exclusive: Relax at Hospitality Suite, at Mayaland´s private entrance to the Temples.
- Exclusive to Viator
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Skip the line
- Roundtrip semi-private Mercedes Benz transportation
- Time to explore the temples on your own
- Free use of all of Mayaland Resort facilities: Swimming pools, towels, lounge chairs, Botanical Gardens.
- Exclusive access to a Hospitality Suite
- Booklet of special discounts to restaurants, bars, stores, SPA, Horseback rides and more!
- Access to Chichen Itza through a privileged entrance
- Entrance fee to Chichén Itzá (payment only in pesos)
- Meals and other beverages
- Bilingual guide
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
Traveler pickup is offered
Tour departs from most Cancun and Playa del Carmen hotels (Pick-up between 7:00 AM and 8:00 AM depending on your hotel). No service pick-up for hotels at downtown:
• For passengers staying at hotels located in the downtown of Cancun, the meeting point will be at the Bonampak Hotel.
• For passengers staying at hotels located in the downtown of Playa del Carmen or in its surroundings, the meeting point will be at The Reef Coco Beach, The Reef Playacar or The Reef 28.
You must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pick-up time.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Merida, Chichen Itza 97751 Mexico
Board a Mercedes Benz van and head to the archaeological site of Chichen Itza. Once you get there, you will be helped with purchasing your tickets to the site (not included) and avoid the crowds as you enter Chichen Itza through a private entrance. From there, you will be directed to Viator's welcome suite within Mayaland's facilities. You will have approximately 4.5 hours to spend here and you can enter the archaeological site as many times as you'd like.
Take pictures of all the amazing temples including the Pyramid of Kukulkan, the Temple of the Warriors and the Observatory. You can also see the Ball Court, Temple of Venus, The Nunnery, The Church, The Market,The Mayan Steam Baths and many other places not usually covered by most of day tours to this place.
Since you can choose how long to be at the site, you can stay as much as you want or head to Viator’s Hospitality Suite which cannot be purchased anywhere else. Enjoy the use of a concierge plus air-conditioning, towels, flavored waters ("aguas frescas") and access to all Mayaland facilities and beautiful tropical fresh water pools. Here, you can swim and cool down and then head to see the “Maya Skies” 360 degree cinema presentation at Mayaland’s Planetarium if you'd like (not included). You will also receive a booklet with special discounts to restaurants, bars, stores, SPA, Horseback rides and more to use while at Mayaland. You will have unlimited access to this welcome Suite, so you can spend time here as much as you want before departing.
Viator Exclusives combine unique experiences and great deals — from traditional tours to once-in-a-lifetime experiences — and are not available from other 3rd-party online sellers.
Duration: 10 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear light, comfortable clothing and walking/hiking shoes. Bring your sunglasses, hat, bathing suit, biodegradable sun block, extra money for personal expanses and a camera
- Note: The tickets to Chichen Itza are not included. You will purchase this upon arrival and be directed to the hospitality suite afterwards
- Admission fee into the archaeological site is NOT included, and will be payable upon entrance. This is governed by the local municipality and our Tour providers have no control over this. The amount is usually approximately $481 Pesos which is only around $24 USD per person.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No service pick-up for hotels at downtown, the pick up time at the meeting point will be notified at the moment of confirming the service.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.