- 11 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
See one of Mexico's most-visited archaeological sites during this full-day trip from Cancun. Travel by bus through the rustic countryside of the Yucatán Peninsula, enjoying an on-board breakfast en route to the Mayan ruins. Take a 2.5-hour guided tour of the monument, exploring prominent features like El Castillo and the Temple of Warriors. Sit down for a buffet lunch of traditional Mexican fare before swimming in a 'cenote' (an underground cave) and visiting the quaint Yucatán town of Valladolid.
- Family friendly
- Breakfast included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Breakfast (bread, coffee, orange juice, fruit)
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Ik kil
- State Tax of 23 usd per pax or its equivalent in pesos.
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick ups at most hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya. When making the reservation, do not forget to mention the hotel to provide the pick-up time
The pick up starts at 07:00 a.m.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Merida, Chichen Itza 97751 Mexico
A visit of Chichen Itza, one of the most outstanding cities of the Mayan culture and worldwidely known as one of the 7 New Wonders of the World, is a must do during your holidays. Make the trip more pleasant by travelling in a luxury bus with washroom and television, equipped with flip top tables to be able to enjoy a light continental breakfast and drinks that are served during transportation ( coffee and juice on the way in, sodas, water and beer on the way back).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenote Ik kil, Carretera Costera del Golfo 3 Kilometros de la zona arqueologica de Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza 97757 Mexico
Indulge in Chichen Itza's history during the guided visit, take incredible pictures of the temples and pyramid, discover local gastronomy during a delicious buffet lunch, and cleanse your body and soul by going for a swim in an amazing sweet water well (cenote Ikkil). On the way back towards the hotels we make a panoramic visit of the city of Valladolid (without getting of the bus).
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
We've visited Chichen Itza on 3 of 4 trips to Cancun and our tour with Chichen Itza Deluxe Day Trip was by far the most memorable! Great staff! Very accommodating and entertaining during our trip. They were very knowledgeable did not hesitate to answer any question presented to them. Won't hesitate to book all future tours with this company!
The tour bus picked us up on time but the bus is not what was advertised. I purposely paid more for this trip because of some physical limitation in our group or 4. They packed us in a bus maybe 65 people so tight that it was worse than any airline coach seat I've ever been in no leg room at all. You are on the bus for at least 7 hours during the day going to/from and between the Cenote and Chichen Itza. The best part of the trip was being at Chichen Itza and our tour guide did a great job. We arrived about 2pm and stayed until pm. It was very hot during that time of the day but worth the trip. Again, I was very disappointed in Cancun Passion.
It's a long day, but an amazing place. After the early hotel pick up, you meet up on the big bus, that hauls you out to Chichen Itza after a stop at a gift shop plaza. On the drive out they give you some history of the place and people. Then they give a little commercial and opportunity to purchase either custom made Mayan necklaces or some similiar items.
The bus was as expected, except for the tables/seating areas mentioned in the ad. But it did have a small rr in the back. Driver was good, safe, and courteous. Guides were good and very understandable. One in particular was fabulous, Norma, and we were all fortunate to be in her group. Her knowledge, love, and respect of the history and the people was obvious Again, she was great!
Good tour, worth the money. And certainly more comfortable and safer than travelling out there in a small van or rental car.
The stop at the swimming hole was ok, but the main reason for the trip is the ruins.
Excellent. Tour guides were Mayan decedents and were very knowledgeable. Mayan food for lunch was very good.
Highly recommended to know about the Mayan culture! Very good tour guides. Not to be missed.
Excellent tour on comfortable luxury bus. A long day but worth it. On time pick up . Excellent informative guide. Very hot in the middle of the day but since it takes about 3 hours to get there a 7am wake up is necessary unless you want to get there early with fewer crowds, but then that means getting up very early.
This was an excellent trip:
1. The bus was comfortable, appropriate AC level and legroom, and had a bathroom it was tiny but reassuring that it was there and there were tables between some 4 seats for groups traveling together.
2. The bus driver drove in a safe and reassuring manner
3. The tour guides were excellent, knew their stuff and were entertaining as well.
4. The actual tours at Chichen Itza were divided into two groups Spanish and English speaking, Eduardo really did a great presentation and we learned a lot about the amazing Mayan history and culture
5. There was a light breakfast served: roll, juice, coffee and banana.
6. Water, a small sandwich and umbrellas was offered just before leaving the bus it was hot and humid so this was very appreciated
7.A cold beer was offered when we got back to the bus which was very refreshing after the heat of the day.
9. The lunch stop was excellent and the ethnic food was prepared in a safe manner staff serving at the buffet line were wearing face masks and hair nets.
10. The cenote stop was refreshing way to end the trip.
11. Chichen Itza is amazing.
1. Lunch is a little late 2:00 ish so you might bring an additional snack
2. Although there is a bathroom on the bus it is so tiny that you only would use if you absolutely have to.
3. Its a long day and at the end you do have to be patient as everyone gets dropped off at their hotels.
4. It is a hot day. Bring suntan lotion and take advantage of the umbrella.
5. There are a lot of vendors at the site which detracts from Chichen Itza but that is not a problem with the tour as they have no control over that.
Overall it was a fantastic trip, not to be missed. I would not take a small tour here because the smaller buses which we took to Tulum are just not as comfortable and it is a long drive to Chichen Itza.
Amazing tour. Tour guides were quite knowledgeable and entertaining. They made the entire experience fun! Bus was clean and the ride comfortable. The traditional Mexican lunch was a great touch to the tour experience since the hotel where I stayed only offered international cuisine. Overall, this tour was definitely worth it!!
Amazing tour! The guides were all really informative and friendly. Definitely loved going to Chichen Itza first and then the Cenote. I saw a lot of tours that had the Cenote first, but I'm so happy we did this one, since the Cenote was really refreshing and fun after exploring Chichen Itza in the hot sun.
The breakfast on the bus was a little lackluster, so I'd probably bring a granola bar or something of your own because lunch wasn't until 2pm or so. The lunch was good, though, and so were the Coronas on the ride home. The bus was very comfortable, it's definitely worth spending a little more on a tour with a nice bus, since the drive is 2 hours.
Overall, we were really happy with this daytrip!