- 4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Let’s take a journey back in time to a place called Stone Island. This is where we leave the city behind and tall buildings are replaced by small countryside style houses and crowds of people are substituted by the quietness of a small-town vibe, the beautiful coast, and the coconut plantations. If it weren’t for the harbor, you wouldn’t believe you’re still in Mazatlán!
Immerse yourself and discover the region’s ecosystem, social life, and culture by hiking to the top of an unexplored hill, biking through Stone Island village, visiting a delightful botanical garden and meeting the people behind the local cuisine. Without a doubt, an exclusive experience that only a few people get a chance to live.
- Pick up and drop off
- Bike and helmet
- Boat ride ticket
- Entrance fee to the botanical garden
- Lunch and your choice of non-alcoholic drink or beer
- Bottled water
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up will be at the meeting point of your choice.
The meeting point for cruise ship passengers will be at the gate just outside the main cruise ship terminal by the blue arch.
Pick up is at your specified location between 8:00 and 8:30 AM. Drop off will be back at your location between 1:00 and 1:30 PM.
Pick up can vary according to the number of people, the different meeting points and the distance in between them.
Mazatlan Cruise Ship Terminal
Drop off at your meeting point location.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stone Island (Isla de las Piedras), Stone Island, Mazatlan Mexico
Stone Island ecosystem, social life, and culture.
Duration: 5 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring: · Eco-friendly sunscreen · Light and comfortable footwear and clothing · Hat or baseball cap · Insect repellent · Swimsuit in case you want to go for a swim · Your own flask or you could buy one from our shop to support our initiative Mazatlán Carbon Neutral (we provide the water)
- Guests must know how to ride a bike
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.