- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Explore the Mexican port of San Blas in this full-day tour. San Blas was at one time considered the most important port of the North Pacific Ocean. You will visit explore the port of San Blas, lagoons, local vegetation, and historical La Contaduria. Your certified tour guide will take you on a walk to all the local sights and give you an historical background to this significant place, so wear comfortable clothing.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Tour by La Tovara
- Non alcoholic drinks on board
- Certified and bilingual tour guide
- Travel insurance
- A/C Van or Sprinter
- Entry/Admission - Contaduria
- Entry/Admission - La Tovara Springs
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
At your hotel in Puerto Vallarta
This tour begins approx at 8am, your pick up time will be reconfirmed on a second email, it depends on the hotel you will stay at.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
Thursday and Friday
Meet a driver at your Puerto Vallarta hotel for 8am departure, and board a comfortable van for the trip to San Blas. Start the day by exploring this colonial-era port on a guided walking tour, then head to the jungles at La Tovara to see the Camalota Lagoon, a scenic body of water fringed by lush vegetation.
Next, head outside the town of San Blas to La Contaduría Fort, a fort that once helped defend against invasions by sea, and now commands sweeping views back towards the port.
Enjoy independent time for the remainder of your time in San Blas, with the option to keep exploring, or visit a local restaurant for lunch. This full-day tour concludes with return transfer to Puerto Vallarta and drop-off at your hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- We will give the pick up time once you confirm your reservation
- Please wear comfortable clothes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.