- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Explore the Mexican port of San Blas in this full-day tour. San Blas was at one time considered the most important port of the North Pacific Ocean. You will visit explore the port of San Blas, lagoons, local vegetation, and historical La Contaduria. Your certified tour guide will take you on a walk to all the local sights and give you an historical background to this significant place, so wear comfortable clothing.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Tour by La Tovara
- Non alcoholic drinks on board
- Certified and bilingual tour guide
- Travel insurance
- A/C Van or Sprinter
- Entry/Admission - Contaduria
- Entry/Admission - La Tovara Springs
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
This tour begins approx at 8am, your pick up time will be reconfirmed on a second email, it depends on the hotel you will stay at.
Returns to original departure point
Thursday and Friday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Top of Cerro de la Contaduria, San Blas Mexico
Visit this attraction full of history of the port and Mexico.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: La Tovara Springs, San Blas Mexico
Take a panga to tour by La Tovara.
Duration: 50 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- We will give the pick up time once you confirm your reservation
- Please wear comfortable clothes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.