- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Come and join this tour to experience on of the most powerful and magnificent spectacles of nature: whale watching. This excursion is not only about nature, but also about pampering yourself on board a luxurious catamaran including domestic open bar, coffee and sweet bread for the perfect morning.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
- All-inclusive tour
- Seasonal Offer
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- National Park fee
- Coffee and sweet bread
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Tour Departs from the Dock 4 at the Cabo San Lucas Marina. Located right in front the API Building.
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
Returns to original departure point
Season, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday Starting from Wednesday Dec16th, 2016 through Sunday Feb 28th
On this excursion you will be greeted at a private dock, located a walking distance from the cruise ship pier, to be pampered by the friendly crew of the “Oceanus I”, a double deck luxury catamaran where the fun and good times are non-stop.
You will set sail around Lover’s Beach, the Sea Lion colony and the southernmost tip of the Baja California Peninsula known as “Land's End” and where the famous Cabo Arch is located.
Now get ready and don't miss a moment to spot the mighty yet peaceful Humpback or Grey Whales during their yearly journey to the south warmer waters of the Pacific Ocean where they mate or give birth. You may even get lucky and spot a Mother Whale nursing her Baby Whale in one of the most touching moments ever. The magnificent spectacle of these gentle giants while they bridge will take your breath away. This is a one in a lifetime experience that nobody wants to miss.
On the way back you will enjoy, purified bottled water, soft drinks, ice cold beer and complimentary domestic brand open bar will be offered. Coffee and sweat bread are also offered.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.