- 180 to 210 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
We crucially believe that the best way to get to know the natural and urban attractions of this incredible harbor is to experience and see things up close. Nothing in between you and the city.
An enthusiastic local leader, often cited as being the main highlight of the tour, will be happy to show you the places locals love and give you the best recommendations based on your likes.
Join us to discover the hidden spots only locals can show you, enjoy the natural landscapes and learn about the history of a city that was once frequented by merchants and pirates.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Pickup and drop off
- Top quality bikes
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels, Cruise ship terminal or local address
Drop off at your meeting point location.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angela Peralta Theater (Teatro Angela Peralta), Mazatlan, Pacific Coast
Explore the mystic ruins of ancient Mazatlán. Take yourself to a previous century through the alleys of the historic district and experience at a relaxed pace the vibrant culture of the Plazuela Machado, home of the Angela Peralta Theater, and the beautiful bohemian lifestyle.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Plaza Machado, Mazatlan, Pacific Coast
Take yourself to a previous century
through the alleys of the historic district and experience at a relaxed pace thevibrant culture of the Plazuela Machado,
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Blue Foot Tours & Expeditions, Mazatlan, Pacific Coast
We will pick our bike at this location
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- HOW CAN I MAKE THE TOUR MORE ENJOYABLE?
- Wear light, comfortable clothing
- Wear sunscreen and sunglasses
- Bring a hat or cap
- Carry cash if you want to buy cool souvenirs or try the local cuisine
- Min height: 1.2 m / 4 ft.
- Max weight: 265 lbs / 120 kgs.
- Guests must know how to ride a bike.
- Not suitable for expectant mothers and guests with recent surgeries.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.