- 3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Save time, skipping the lines and take advantage of this unique option to buy your entrance ticket to discover the National Museum of History, also known as the Chapultepec Castle, an 18th-century palace, in Mexico City. It was the official residence of a sovereign, the Mexican Emperor Maximilian I and his consort Empress Carlota. There, have a good time admiring the sculptures and busts of historical figures and walking through its impressive gardens.
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Chapultepec Castle
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Permission for video or professional cameras
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Visit: Chapultepec Castle, Mexico City, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
Enjoy the visit to Chapultepec's Castle avoiding the long waiting lines and decide where to start first.
Live the experience of visiting one of the few castles in a large city such as Mexico City. Chapultepec Castle houses, the most representative of Mexico’s historical heritage, through times like the conquest, the Empire, the Independence, and the Revolution.
Meet the life of Emperor Maximilian of Habsburg behind the walls of this castle, decorated in classical European ornamentation. Walk through its halls full of light, go through the stairs made of marble, admiring the sculptures and busts of historical figures, like the emperor Cuauhtémoc and the conqueror Hernán Cortés.
During the colonial period, Chapultepec was appreciated as a place of resting and relaxation, for that, it was built at the top of a hill, on the foundations of what was once the residence of Moctezuma II Xocoyotzin, a palace that gave shelter to numerous viceroys and distinguished visitors for over two centuries. However, the explosion of a powder magazine in the mid-eighteenth century, which caused serious damage in the building, led to the decision that the new palace was built on top of the hill, right on the site of an ancient chapel dedicated to the archangel Saint Michael.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This ticket is valid and redeemable only for the date you're booking. If you present your voucher on any other date, it won't be redeemable and no refund will be done.
- If you have to cancel you booking, please let us know at least 48 hrs in advance
- Please get to the main entrance of the museum from 09 to 10 am the day of your service and a Guide from Amigo Tours will you delivered your tickets.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.