- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Explore the beauties of Puerto Vallarta on a tour to some of its main attractions. Walk through the famous boardwalk or malecón and visit charming places like the " La isla de Rio Cuale". Then, go south from Puerto Vallarta to admire the amazing views of Los Arcos and enjoy tequila tasting at a traditional distillery.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Get inside tips from a local
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Round-trip transportation
- Drinks inside the "Hermanos Aviles" jewelry
- Tequila tasting
- Meals and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from your hotel in Puerto Vallarta.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Isla Cuale, Puerto Vallarta Mexico
If you have never visited Puerto Vallarta before, this tour is a great opportunity to know about the main attractions of the city. On this city sightseeing tour, you will have the opportunity to do some shopping, admire very nice tropical scenery and taste the local flavors.
You will start with " La isla de Rio Cuale" and the cultural center "Gringo Golch" visit the main points of interest such as "Parroquia de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe", "El Malecón" and "The municipal palace" in which your guide will give you a brief explanation about the attractions visited .
Pass By: Jewelry Aviles, Calle Ignacio L. Vallarta 228 Colonia Emiliano Zapata, Puerto Vallarta 48380 Mexico
You will continue at the "Hermanos Aviles" jewelry, and get refreshed with a complimentary drink like water, soda, beer, or the famous tequila-based cocktail "Paloma". Then you will make a stop to take some pictures and admire the wonderful view at the sub-aquatic park "Los Arcos".
Pass By: Rancho Verano Distileria de Tequila, Las Juntas y Los Veranos, Puerto Vallarta 48333 Mexico
Next you will go to "Rancho el Verano" a tequila factory, where you will learn about the process by which tequila is made and how to drink tequila like a true Mexican!. You will also have the chance to taste different varieties of tequila. The last stop of this journey will be a restaurant where you can enjoy a delicious lunch of local flavors on your own.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring comfortable clothe and walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, mosquito repellent, sunscreen, camera and cash for expenses like meals, drinks and souvenirs.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.