- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This is one nice segue tour, start with a high-tech, Segway personal vehicle, and make a smooth transition from the heavy-crowds to a peaceful town which threads the roots of Cozumel’s inhabitants from the Maya people. Later, enjoy a terrific beach break at the island’s largest beach location. A definite joyous combo tour experience!
- Round-trip Transportation from the meeting point
- Segway unit and safety gear
- A welcome drink at Playa Mia
- Access to Playa Mia features*
- Buccaneers Bay kid’s lagoon-pool with a pirate ship, water cannons, water sprays & animal shaped slides
- Oasis Island Pool and its Hydro Massage Tub
- 200-foot long Twin Twister Waterslides
- Access to the Floating Park*
- Access to Underwater Mayan City (Snorkel gear not included, available for rent)
- La Cantina Pool Bar
- Lounge Chairs*
- Organized Games by Entertainment Team
- Ocean Kayaks*
- Hobie Cats*
- Pedal Boats*
- Water Bicycles*
- Inflatable Inner Tubes*
- Ping-Pong Table*
- Showers and Dressing Rooms
- Life Vests*
- Rescue wave runner unit
- On-site First Aid Center & Paramedic
- On-site Ambulance
- All facilities are wheelchair accessible areas at Playa Mia, for beach transfers there are beach wheelchairs available upon request.
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Playa Mia Grand Beach Park
- Entry/Admission - El Cedral
- la carte food at La Velaria Restaurant
- Snack bar
- Beach Umbrellas Rental
- Fish Therapy
- Hair braiding
- Jet Ski rental
- Locker Rental
- Lounge Beds
- Nails & Spa
- Outdoor Massage Services
- Shopping Area with souvenirs, Mexican handcrafts and photo shop.
- Snorkel Equipment Rental
- Snorkeling Trips
- Espresso bar
- Towel Rental
1. Av. Rafael E. Melgar 1
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Playa Mia Grand Beach Park, Cozumel, Yucatan Peninsula
Playa Mia is the oldest and most visited beach destination on the island. Treat yourself with one of the 20-more services and attractions included; from lazy beach lounges, water slides, non-motorized water toys, to a huge floating park, sure there is something for you!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: El Cedral, Cozumel, Yucatan Peninsula
The town is actually founded on the ruins of a secular Mayan settlement, believed to be the oldest on the island. The abandoned vestiges were eventually a refuge for those families fleeing from the Maya rebellion on the mainland.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour operates from Monday to Saturday.
- All participants must be able to stand up more than 60-minute in a row to participate of the experience.
- The tour operator provides helmets and their use is mandatory.
- Participants must comply with specifications and rules of every individual activity inside Playa Mia during this tour.
- This tour is not available for guests in wheelchair or guests with walking difficulties.
- This is not a tour available for pregnant women.
- Not allowed for pregnant women or guests with back/neck injuries.
- A parent or legal guardian must accompany children under 18 years of age.
- Legal drinking age in Mexico is 18 years old.
- Playa Mia may require, at its sole discretion, a valid photo ID as proof of age for the consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Playa Mia reserves the right to refuse service of alcoholic beverages to guests that appear intoxicated or to those who refuse to comply with general regulations.
- The participation in any and/or all of the services and attractions offered by the Tour Operator is entirely at the guest’s sole discretion, risk and responsibility.
- The number of non-motorized water toys offered complies with Cozumel’s National Marine Park regulations.
- All children under 12 years old and all non-swimmers must be accompanied and supervised one-on-one by a parent or legal guardian who must remain in the water within arm’s reach of the child or non-swimmer at all times. Older children should not be left in charge of younger children in the pool area.
- Height and weight restrictions for the Buccaneers’ Bay Water Toys:
- Maximum height - 1.2 meter or 3 feet 11 inches
- Maximum weight for children slides - 60 KG or 132 LB
- Height and weight restrictions for the Twin Twister Waterslides
- Minimum height - 1 meter or 3 feet 3 inches
- Maximum weight - 113 KG or 250 LB
- Use of the pools and slides is not allowed for guests with any skin disease, lesions, infections, open sores, inflamed eyes, cold, nasal or ear discharge, communicable disease, or who have any considerable area of exposed sub-skin tissue, open blisters, cuts, and/or who are wearing any kind of bandage or Band-Aid.
- Shoes of any kind are not allowed in the pools or in the slides.
- Maximum of 8 guests are allowed in the Hydro Massage Tub at the same time.
- Use of the waterslides is not allowed for guests afraid of heights, people under the influence of alcohol, drugs, including prescription medications, pregnant and nursing women, guests with medical conditions such as: heart conditions, back, neck, joint or muscular injuries, or guests with special needs or medical prevention.
- Guests must be aware of the game´s linking intersection and surfaces.
- All children under 12 years old and all non-swimmers must be accompanied and supervised one-on-one by a parent or legal guardian.
- Guests must be aware of signs on the games.
- Pushing, acrobatics, wrestling, violence, any bad behavior or act that might endanger the welfare of oneself or other visitor are not allowed.
- Admission to the Floating Park may be refused to any person who is believed to be under the influence of alcohol, impaired by any drug or medication, or who is believed to create an unsafe environment for others.
- Guests must obey the instructions of the lifeguards or other park staff.
- Eyeglasses are not permitted. In cases of absolute necessity, non-breakable lenses and frames may be allowed.
- The floating park is not allowed for guests afraid of heights, people under the influence of alcohol or while impaired by medications, pregnant and nursing women, guests with medical conditions such as: heart conditions, back, neck, joint or muscular injuries, or guests with special needs or medical prevention.
- Visitors are obliged to use appropriate bathing suit that are free of rivets, zippers or other metallic accessories that may scratch the surface of the Floating Park.
- The Floating Park may be evacuated and disassembled at any time in order to ensure the safety and the well-being of the guests.
- All injuries should be reported immediately to the park staff.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.