- 6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Kayaking is the perfect way to explore the Sea of Cortez and the "striking natural beauty in a dramatic setting" that lead to the area being declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The amazing scenery is formed by a rugged shoreline, desert islands and white sandy beaches where you can admire the contrast and reflection of the desert with the turquoise waters.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Lunch included
- Snorkel gear included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
When it comes to sea kayaking, the place to go is the Sea of Cortez. This UNESCO World Heritage Site is home to 39% of the world's total number of marine mammal species, accounts for a third of the world´s marine cetacean species, and also has 891 fish species. The Sea of Cortez is a 90 minute drive from Todos Santos. You can choose from two different options. Snorkeling and coastal kayaking in the Sea of Cortez or kayaking in the mangroves and protected waters of Balandra Bay.
During the coastal paddle, you will kayak/paddle along the coast and 3 rocky islands which are home to rookeries for blue herons and blue-footed boobies and even a family of sea lions. You will then snorkel in great spots accessible only by kayak and have a celebratory lunch. It is great for all levels, but some strength and endurance is required.
You can choose to kayak at the Balandra Bay and this is a great trip for paddlers of all skill levels and doesn't require as much strength as option 1.
This adventure includes round-trip transport from Todos Santos/La Paz, bilingual guide (certified Wilderness First Responder), picnic lunch and all necessary equipment.
Duration: 3 hours
Location: Sea of Cortez, Baja California
Balandra Bay is one of the most beautiful places in the world with white sandy beaches, clear turquoise waters and magnificent mangroves filled with bird and aquatic life.
Duration: 1 hour
Location: Balandra Beach, La Paz, Baja California
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.