- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy Mexico City by riding a segway and visiting the Chapultepec Park and Lake of Chapultepec one of the coolest places around the city! Take photos along the way while you listen to interesting facts and try your skills and also visit Polanco. Your small-group tour is limited to 6 people and includes a guide and snacks.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free snacks included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- 2.5-hour Segway training and tour
- Professional guide
- Helmet and safety vest (elbow and knee pads are optional)
- Raincoat (in case of rain)
- Photos taken during the tour
- Snack and one drink
- First Aid Kit
- Gratuities (optional) Suggestion 15 to 20%
Greenway Restaurant, ask the Waiter for Segway Tours, he'll let know your arrival to the Tour guide.
This Tour Operates Daily.
Your segway adventure begins as you meet your guide and group in a central meeting point in Polanco. You will put on your helmet and receive a 15-minute training session to learn how to use the segway, control the speeds, stop, go up and down sidewalks and make turns.
Once this is done, it is off to drive the segway! You will drive all the way to Horacio Avenue, where pedestrians and bicycles pass on by daily, and you will slowly learn to better maneuver the segway. You will then pass by El Parque Las Americas along The San Agustin Church, one of the most symbolic churches in Polanco and built in 1949. Then, you will see Plaza Moliere and some embassies and streets named after philosophers and thinkers such as Plato and Socrates.
After 30 minutes of riding, it is time to defy gravity as you head up the elevated bike lanes, see the very patriotic
Mexican Flag and challenge your skill levels while moving through bushes and trees. As you cross a path, you will be amazed at the view of the Lake of Chapultepec and find yourself among Fountains of Nymphs and Aztec Gods’ such as
Tlaloc (God of Rain) and
Quetzalcoatl (God of War).
Later, you will get a glimpse of
La Feria de Chapultepec (Chapultepec Fair), a place where relics can be found including a wooden roller coaster made in Mexico in 1964. On your way back, you will see historical monuments and contemporary buildings such as Fuente de Petroleo Mexicanos, commemorating the expropriation of oil in Mexico in 1938.
As you return to the meeting point, you will ride through Polanco where some of the wealthiest neighborhoods are and step into Greenway Restaurant to enjoy a delicious snack or a coffee if you prefer. After the tour, we will send to you photos we took of you.
Important: Please note that by law we cannot enter the first section of Chapultepec where the Castle of Chapultepec is. We can only enter the second section of the Park.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Children aged 18 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- All participants must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to participate
- Riders must weigh between 100 and 250 pounds (45 to 113 kg)
- Tours operate light rain
- Maximum of 6 people per tour. For larger groups, please be advised that your group may be split up to comply with this maximum
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothing, tennis shoes, sunglasses, sunblock and a cap.
- Please don't bring high heels or anything that may not allow you to easily use the segway
- Note: If you want to take a private tour an extra charge of $15 USD per person will be paid in cash directly at the Segway Tours location. You will have to let us know 48hrs in advance via the Contact Viator Supplier format you receive once you Book.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
We had a great time on this tour! Our tour guide Jonathan was so nice and knowledgable. He was very patient teaching us how to use the segways and was very careful in getting us safely around Mexico City. The segways were state of the art and in excellent condition. They were so fun and easy to use and our 14 year old son had a blast! We got to see a lot of the city on our way to Chapultepec Park and got to enjoy the park and the lake. Jonathan took a lot of pictures of us during the tour and sent them to us via email, so that we wouldn't have to stop having fun to take pictures ourselves: We had a very nice day and when we got back we had a really good snack waiting for us at their wonderful, organic cafe. Our 16 year old daughter got sick that day, so she couldn't go last minute and they were kind enough to give us a partial refund on her ticket. I would HIGHLY recommend this tour and this tour company: