- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This 1.5 hour tour departing from Aquafun Marina in Cancun puts you aboard your own two-seat outboard boat to discover the flora, fauna, and aquatic life of Nichupte Lagoon. Navigate the lagoon's lush turquoise channels and glide through mangrove forests surrounded by the beauty and uniqueness of one of Cancun's most cherished ecosystems.
Lockers, bottled water, mandatory life vest, and a professional guide are all included.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Free lockers
- Life vest
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- USD $13 USD docking fee (cash) per person, payable at check-in
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Aquafun Marina, Blvd Kukulcan Km 16.261, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Aquafun Marina, Blvd Kukulcan KM 16. 2 Hotel Zone, Cancun 77500 Mexico
Mangrove Exploring and Cancun sightseeing
Pass By: Aquafun Marina, Blvd Kukulcan Km 16.261, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Navigate the lagooon and explore the mangrove channels, best views of Cancun from the water, drive your own boat with friends or familiy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please bring a towel, sunglasses, biodegradable sunblock, and USD $12 in cash for docking fee
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.