- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy an exciting scenic ride among 12 zip lines, of different heights and lengths, across the Veranos town, where you will enjoy a delicious regional meal, and be able to walk around some of the most popular sites of this beautiful community which is Mazatlan.
- Transportation, only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Mazatlan area.
- Safety Equipment
- Soda/Pop - One Beverage
- Photos, videos and tips (optional)
Traveler pickup is offered
The adventure begins with a 40 minute drive from Mazatlan to Veranos town where you will be set up with all the necessary equipment for the zip line (pulley, harness, helmet and gloves).
Get ready to experience a fun scenic ride including 12 zip lines of different heights and lengths. Flying on the zip line will offer a unique perspective of old-growth forests, the natural beauty of the surroundings and of the town.
Later, you will enjoy a regional meal before your ride back; try tequila cheese, machaca burritos, beans, Mexican sauce, tortillas and a beverage of your choice.
This adventure is one of the greatest and most enjoyable ways to discover the regional flora and fauna. Besides, you´ll have time to go into the town where you can visit the Museum of History and the beautiful church. You also can visit the hot springs and the tequila factory, where you will taste the best tequila in town. Nothing better to finish this amazing Mazatlan Zip-line!
* Zip-line circuit of more than 1 km across 12 platforms
* Discover the wonderful fauna and flora, and enjoy breathtaking panoramic views
* Explore Veranos colonial town; walk through its historical quarter, museum, church, and discover its hot springs
* Enjoy a delicious typical meal, and taste some of the best tequila in the region
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, people with heart, shoulder, back or mobility problems.
- People under the influence of alcohol or any illegal substance will not be allowed to participate in this activity.
- Maximum weight: 260lbs.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Mazatlan area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.