- 1 day (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Live a day filled with the best Cancun activities at Xcaret Park! In addition to the natural attractions of Xcaret you can also watch dozens of recreations of Mexican traditions,from a pre-Hispanic ball game, Mayan purification rituals and even "charreria" performances (traditional mexican horsemanship), to an incredible night show with music and traditional dances from each region of this colorful country:"Xcaret Mexico Espectacular".
Our Cancun activities begin as we reach Tulum ruins, an ancient Maya city famous for the breath-taking views of the Caribbean Sea it offers to visitors. At Coba you will see the Nohoch-Mul temple, one of the tallest structures in the Yucatan Peninsula with a height of 138-feet. And the best part is you can climb to the top of this huge building! Coba is one of the largest cities built by the Mayas. You'll refresh with a swim in a sacred cenote and that's not all, you'll enjoy free time in Playa del Carmen to stroll along the famous 5th Avenue.
- Round-trip transportation Hotel (or meeting point)-Xcaret-Hotel (or meeting point)
- Use of snorkeling equipment and lockers
- Buffet lunch including 1 beer and unlimited beverages (soft drinks, water and coffee) at lunch time
- Shows, exhibitions and cultural activities
- Water activities in the underground river
- Access to beaches, bays and natural pools
- Life jackets and inner tubes, lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas
- Safety bag service during the river journey
- Restrooms, dressing rooms and showers
- Show "Xcaret Mexico Espectacular", a musical journey through the history of Mexico
- Entrance fees to Tulum and Coba
- Guided tour at the archaeological sites
- Swimming at Cenote Tancach - Ha (approximately 30 minutes)
- Use of restrooms and changing rooms at the cenote
- 30 min free time in Playa del Carmen (for guests staying between Cancun and Playa del Carmen only).
- Bilingual tour guide
- Round trip transfer in an air conditioned van or bus
- Entry/Admission - Xcaret
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueológica de Tulum
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Additional activities in Xcaret
- Any meals, snacks or beverages during the ground transportation trip
- Souvenirs, handicrafts, clothes or any other product or service not mentioned on the inclusions list
- Food or beverages other than those included in your Xcaret Plus entrance fee
- Photo or video services
- Other activities at Tulum or at Coba
- Food, beverages or the use of life jackets at the cenote
PLAZA PARTY, Boulevard Kukulcan km 9 s/n Frente al Centro de Convenciones Zona Hotelera, Int, Plaza La Fiesta, Punta Cancun, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
If you hotel is not on the list contact us we have pick up service in Cancun and Playa del Carmen or we provide meeting point always.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xcaret, Carretera Chetumal-Puerto Juarez Km. 282, Playa del Carmen 77710 Mexico
Xcaret Mexico is 100% suitable for the whole family, as young and old travelers can snorkel in underground rivers, walk through the butterfly pavilion and watch these beautiful insects as they fly, feed or mate right before your eyes. You can also tour around the modern aquarium at Xcaret where you can see a wide variety of marine species.
Duration: 12 hours
Stop At: Zona Arqueológica de Tulum, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, Zona Hotelera Tulum, 307, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Tulum is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Mexico and definitely an archaeological site you just can't miss on your next vacation in Cancun, Playa del Carmen or Riviera Maya.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Coba 77793 Mexico
Coba is one of the most important pre-Columbian urban centers the Mayas buil
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Carmen beach, Calle Quinta Avenida, Centro, Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Quinta Avenida in Playa del Carmen, a pedestrian avenue full of shops, boutiques, restaurants, and cafes... just a block away from a wonderful beach!
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.