- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Snorkel in what Jacques Custeau called the aquarium of the world!
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Souvenir Snorkel Tube
- Photo CD with underwater Photos
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- National Park fees
- Local taxes
- Landing and facility fees
- Entrance fee ($1 USD Port Fee)
At your hotel
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to original departure point
Enjoy a fantastic day of snorkeling at Pelicans Rock. You will be picked up at your Hotel in an air conditioned vehicle with certified tour guide. Enjoy the panoramic views on your short way to the Los Cabos Marina. Upon arrival you will board a safe and comfortable glass bottom boat to start your adventure. Take stunning photos of the Arch, the Sea Lions colony and Land’s End prior to immersing into the just right in temperature waters of the Mar de Cortez at Pelicans Rock.
A professional snorkeling guide will brief you on conditions and fix you up with your professional snorkeling gear. The adventure has begun, jump into the aquarium and encounter thousands of colorful tropical fish, starfish, sea cucumbers, sea urchins, stingrays, sea horses, crabs, and many other marine animals as well as a colorful and enchanted underwater flora. The professional snorkeling guide will always stay with you and show you everything that this fabulous snorkeling spot has to offer.
After your underwater adventure enjoy free time, relax on the beach, have a fantastic deli style baguette lunch, fresh fruit, cookies, chips and cold water. Finally, the tour guide will take you into Cabo San Lucas for free time at the local flea market.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please contact the local tour operator to advise of your preferred departure time. Available times are 9am, 11am and 1pm
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Took my niece on this tour for the first time. I had already done this the previous year. Ranks as one of the best snorkeling tour in Cabo. It is worth the price as it includes a dvd of photos of your group holding a puffer fish, starfish or other sea life. I would highly recommend this tour.
The snorkeling was amazing. The guide was great with me as I had never snorkeled before. He took lots of pictures of us. He also went back down on our way back to photograph a school of Manta Rays. All the pictures and a video were put on a dvd and given to us at no cost. We were given 3 options for the ride back to our hotel. I would rate this tour as excellent and will do this again.