- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Have fun and venture out to see the wonders of the Llano Grande waterfalls and be amazed by the beauty of it.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Free drinks included
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Hotel pickup included
- Admission fees
- Guide service
- Roundtrip Transportation
- Coffee sampling at “La Gloria”
- Bottle of water aboard the safari truck
Traveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip transportation from Huatulco area hotels.
Pick up time takes place between 8:45 AM and 9:30 AM.
Return to the original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cascadas de Llano Grande, Huatulco 14400 Mexico
Get in contact with nature and enjoy the beauty of the Llano Grande waterfalls aboard the safari "Machito bananas" which is, Continue one hour and a half of way to the sierra sur to be at this fantastic place with the beautiful falls of crystal clear waters, a cup of 100% organic coffee and natural Jacuzzis will be awaiting for you.
Pass By: Finca La Gloria, Oaxaca, Mexico
Finally, you will be guest of a traditional family in the coffee plantation call "Finca La Gloria" an old property built at the beginning of the last century, where a delicious homemade food will be ready for you. Their coffee plantation is yours to explore. Their home will be your home!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 passengers needed
- We suggest you to bring with you a bathing suit, a change of clothes, a towel, comfortable shoes, mosquito repellent, and cash for your extras.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.