- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Puerto Vallarta is considered to be one of Mexico's top dive destinations. This scuba diving experience gives certified divers the chance to explore some of the most popular dive sites in Banderas Bay and to experience some of the most exhilarating scuba diving on the Mexican Pacific.
- A PADI certified divemaster
- Wetsuit and fins
- 2 Scuba Tanks
- Lunch and Beverages
Puerto Magico, Avenida Heroica, H. Escuela Naval Militar 30, Zona Hotelera Nte., 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact Vallarta Adventures to confirm your meeting time and location
Returns to original departure point
Daily except Sunday
Daily except Saturdays
Los Arcos Night Dive
Dive with a PADI 5-Star Dive Center in Puerto Vallarta - because it’s one way to ensure you will always have fun and stay safe during your dives. When you scuba dive, it’s nice to know you’re working with people who have proven that they love diving and care for the underwater environment as much as you do! Join us and explore the jewels of the Pacific!
• Bay of Banderas, Puerto Vallarta Mexico
• Vallarta Adventures, Puerto Vallarta 48450 Mexico
• Nuevo Vallarta Beach, Nuevo Vallarta 63735 Mexico
• Marietas Islands, Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Certified Divers only with an Open Water Certification card.
- Diving within 48 hours of your flight home is not recommended.
- An Acknowledgment of Risk will need to be signed before participating in any of our learn to dive programs.
- Divers must hold a valid certification card to participate in our diving programs.
- Certified divers who have not dived in the past 12 months will be required to take a scuba refresher course.
- Certified divers are automatically entitled to participate in 2 tank dives up to a maximum depth of 60 ft.
- Advanced divers can participate in 2 tank dives up to a maximum depth of 120 ft.
- Important: passengers arriving on a cruise ship cannot book this tour
- Situated on the south side of Banderas Bay, Las Caletas is an exclusive tropical beach hideaway, where underwater coves and a nearby natural reef are home to a diverse array of sea life, colorful tropical fish, turtles, manta rays and some of the finest scuba diving on the Pacific coast of Mexico.
- Originally made famous by Jacques Cousteau in the 1970's, the Marietas Islands Marine Reserve has now become one of the most popular areas in Western Mexico for scuba diving. Part of an underwater mountain range that peaks above the ocean's surface, the Marietas Islands mark the entrance to Banderas Bay from the Pacific.
- Six miles West of Marietas Islands, on the edge of Banderas Bay, lies El Morro, a series of rock pinnacles extending above the surface of the blue waters of the Pacific Ocean. With depths of up to 150 ft, El Morro offers wall diving, caves and a 50 ft tunnel, giving experienced divers the chance to practice more technical diving in a remote location. (Advanced divers or 25 logged dives required)
- This rock bank lies half way between El Morro and the Marietas Islands in a relatively sheltered area of the outer limits of Banderas Bay. The bank starts at around 30 ft below the ocean's surface and is full of caves and interesting rock formations. The highlight of this dive is the chance to see nurse sharks which are often sighted here.
- Los Anegados is a popular second dive after the deeper descents at El Morro and, due to the shallower depths here, it is common that you will see bottom dwellers such as rays and eels. Pelagics such as Tuna and Jacks are also very common here as well as the famous giant manatas of the Marietas Islands. (25 logged dives required)
- One of Mexico's most popular marine reserves, Los Arcos is a cluster of granite islands that perch out of the water in the southern part of Banderas Bay. With depths ranging from 30-1600 feet, the waters surrounding Los Arcos are the deepest in the entire bay, offering experienced divers the perfect environment for night diving in Vallarta.
- Certified divers can discover the thrill of night diving in the Devil's Canyon and El Bajo, the fascinating underwater mountain range, while witnessing the abundant lobster, octopus and other marine life that can only be seen at night.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.