- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Take part of this great experience and get ready to start rafting in Tampaon, an amazing river class III, the most beautiful on the Huasteca Potosina area. This is a great choice for beginners who love paddling easy water but exciting rapids! From November until March the weather is warm and nice and the landscape is just awesome!
- Instant Confirmation
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All necessary equipment included
- Professional guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (from Ciudad Valles)
- Use of helmet
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
San Luis Potosi, San Luis Potosi, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
Returns to original departure point
Daily with 4 people minimum
We will start the trip picking you up from your centrally located hotel in CIUDAD VALLES, San Luis Potosi. Then we will drive for around 1 hour to get to Tampaon River.
Your guide will be waiting for you at Tampaon River as they go in advance to set up of all the equipment for you. You will receive a 30-minute briefing and then start the tour. After arriving to the side of the river, you will get a personal flotation device class V imported from the US as well as a helmet and a paddle.
Your guides will do the safety induction including all the basic instructions you might need to use during the downriver. After the safety induction, you all go to the boats and there you practice all the commands to be used while you paddle for 45 minutes on flat water enjoying the amazing landscape that Tampaon River has to offer us.
You then enjoy a more adventurous portion of the river as you go down stronger rapids and feel the adrenaline. This portion will take about 3 to 3.5 hours. Once over, you will enjoy a delicious lunch at the edge of the river before heading back to Ciudad Valles arriving at approximately 5pm/5:30pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.